1. This will not show however if you do no have either of those addons listed.
    Hey thanks for replying. Here's what mine looks like even after I've downloaded the AddOn Skins from the github website. I've extracted those files into the Addons folder but no change.

http://imgur.com/Tlnholz

I don't know what else to do

2. Hey thanks for replying. Here's what mine looks like even after I've downloaded the AddOn Skins from the github website. I've extracted those files into the Addons folder but no change.

http://imgur.com/Tlnholz

I don't know what else to do
    when you copy pasted the folders into the addons folder don't forget to take out the "-masters" bit on the name of it :)

3. when you copy pasted the folders into the addons folder don't forget to take out the "-masters" bit on the name of it :)
    Ahh That worked! Can't believe I forgot to do that. Thanks!!

4. Great Work! But i have already a customized UI. Is it possible to only extract/use the aurora textures for the menus? I have everything skinned before besides the quest window and such.

5. Using ElvUi now, excellent work! Thanks for porting. Can i somehow enable Datatexts on the top of the screen bar like in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsoRsp3hMjY

Also is it possible to resize the Health text on unitframes individually?

6. I installed the ElvUI from bunny and I can't see the loot roll frame, I can see the loot which drops but cannot see the roll's or if I won it unless I go through bags.
    Any thoughts?

7. or maybe if there's a way to disable the elvui chat so I can see the roll's in the default chat if I cannot get roll frame to work
    Edited: April 19, 2016

8. anyone knows how can I contact or sugest somethings for this port? I'm using it and I noticed there isn't an indication for my hunter's pet hapiness. The one on the Character Page doesn't change from green, I have to turn off ElvUI to see the original UI to see what is the color of my pet's hapiness, I was being mislead thinking my pet was always Happy (because the icon was green all the time xD)

EDIT: NEVERMIND, just found out after doing some trial and error. Go to the Config for ElvUI, go to UnitFrames , then choose Pet Frame, add a new format (I called mine Happy), then choose that new format and on the text format write :

[happyness]

just that. It now shows a smiley face on your pet's frame, cool :)

i tested it and mine showed ":|" exactly like taht (without the quotes ofcourse), tried feeding him and now shows ":D"
    Edited: April 19, 2016

9. I have been getting a couple of PMs saying thanks for backporting elvui. I am not the one who Backported ElvUI. Bunny67 is the one you all need to thank. He is the mastermind and amazing coder who did this.

https://github.com/Bunny67

10. I want to use the Nameplates of ElvUI but they are anchored too low and hide the target completely. Can i edit the Y-position somewhere?

11. Hey mate i was wondering if there is some kind of hotkey for toggling the chatframes (show/hide)? maybe im just blind and cant find it. ty

12. Hey mate i was wondering if there is some kind of hotkey for toggling the chatframes (show/hide)? maybe im just blind and cant find it. ty
    Just click in the bottom corners ;)

13. I want to use the Nameplates of ElvUI but they are anchored too low and hide the target completely. Can i edit the Y-position somewhere?
    yes u can, open Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\modules\nameplates.lua with notepad
    then find 865line (myPlate.healthBar:SetPoint("BOTTOM", myPlate, "BOTTOM", 0, 5); change 5(its Y-position) to whatever u need :)

14. Just click in the bottom corners ;)
    i was thinking about some kind of hotkey so i can change the ui layout on button clicking

15. i downloaded ElvUI unzipped it and put it in my AddOns folder and yet the addons button has not come up in character select

i have removed the "-master" from the name aswell anyone got any ideas?

First ... 8910111220 ... Last