1. i downloaded ElvUI unzipped it and put it in my AddOns folder and yet the addons button has not come up in character select

i have removed the "-master" from the name aswell anyone got any ideas?
    Rather than copying over ElvUI-master, you need to copy over the two folders inside of it. The two folders in your addons folder should be "ElvUI" and "ElvUI_Config".

2. When I am in a party, it shows the target of the party leader, which can appear over other party frames.

Anyway to disable that?

3. Thank you so much for the help!!! ^-^

4. So i downloaded it and all but when i go to my game in the addons it doesnt show it and its in my addons folder?? Help please

5. So i downloaded it and all but when i go to my game in the addons it doesnt show it and its in my addons folder?? Help please
    have you even read the previous posts??????? when copying the folder to the Interface > Addons folder, rename it and delete the -masters sufix :)

6. Hi! I've read quite a few posts in this thread, I have the addon 'working' but I cannot get recount or omen to show up on my UI. Any suggestions?

7. Dunno if this has been answered at all but when I try and use my '3D' portrait option I just get a full picture of my character, rather than their facial area, what's up with this?

8. Dunno if this has been answered at all but when I try and use my '3D' portrait option I just get a full picture of my character, rather than their facial area, what's up with this?
    Its not an issue with ElvUI, if you are using the Warmane WotLK (Draenor Models) client, then you will see character models like this. Some work fine, some don't.

9. Hi! I've read quite a few posts in this thread, I have the addon 'working' but I cannot get recount or omen to show up on my UI. Any suggestions?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....74#post2651374

10. May 1, 2016  
    yes u can, open Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\modules\nameplates.lua with notepad
    then find 865line (myPlate.healthBar:SetPoint("BOTTOM", myPlate, "BOTTOM", 0, 5); change 5(its Y-position) to whatever u need :)
    +10rep!

Much much better now with 0, 30 instead of 5! Do you know how to change the count on auras too? I dont want to see decimal numbers.

I love this port, and its nearly flawless now, but as a feral druid, if i enable the classbar (to see mana while being in cat/bear), its gone after a relog/reload. I have to uncheck/check classbars enabled again.
    Edited: May 1, 2016

11. May 4, 2016  
    Hello.
    Is it possible to increase chat font size? in chat options it only increase font size of upper panel, not the chat itself . Is it a bug?
    Also is it possible to add more fonts and textures? (i played on vanilla server with Luna frames and they have some nice fonts, textures for me personaly. Or can i copy from them?)
    and is it possible to have 2D portrait without animation and with a black background?

12. May 4, 2016  
    Right click on the chat tab you want to change the size of, there's a Font Size option there.

As for changing fonts, I think that's done in the /ec panel under Chat or Social (at work right now, so can't check it for sure)

13. May 4, 2016  
    Thanks to you I found how to change the size of font. There was indeed option when you right click it :D .
    Yeah about fonts is that the ones that are inside ElvUI kinda dont fit me. As for portraits i think it is bugged unless someone can test it out. When enabling it, it doesnt matter if i use 3d or 2d it still stays 3D.

14. May 4, 2016  
    Its me again.
    I checked github page and there was update 30min ago and it fixed portraits.

Thanks again!

15. May 5, 2016  
    Guys, I was gonna try it out, but while I am configuring the settings, I realised that the heal prediction feature is not fully working. I can see my personal heal prediction but I cant see the others heal prediction feature. If you can manage to do that, I will be very happy about it :) Thanks...

First ... 91011121321 ... Last