1. Hey so ive been using this specific UI ever since MoP its a VERY easy and clean and fast UI to install the addon itself just recently got picked back up by another user and updated to the last WoW version. But my question is.

Link to Skullflowers UI for the latest Legion Patch: https://www.tukui.org/addons.php?id=63

Is there anyone who would be willing to take a look at this addon / install for this UI to get ti backported / working on 3.3.5a? Any help is appreciated as im sure alot of other users would love to have this simple addon aswell done thanks! :D

2. Can you Share this Profil from this Pic @Kkthnx?

3. July 8, 2018  
    My client just constantly stops working when using this Backported Version...

4. Worst UI replacement ever.
    Would not recommend.
    JK
    Eyecandy deluxe.

5. hi how to fixed this lua Error

Message: ...lateBuffs\libs\LibNameplate-1.0\LibNameplate-1.0.lua:126: C stack overflow
    Time: 07/24/18 05:41:45
    Count: 2
    Stack: [C]: ?
    ...lateBuffs\libs\LibNameplate-1.0\LibNameplate-1.0.lua:126: in function <...lateBuffs\libs\LibNameplate-1.0\LibNameplate-1.0.lua:124>

plz tell me how to fixed this Error all and Thx

6. hi how i can removed the mss Error its keep up ever 1 min Look on the screens plz how i can fixed it or removed the msg error for not show me agien

https://imgur.com/a/rQ6E7rG

7. Hello everyone, I'm an Elvui user for a long time and really appreciate the work you put into it !
    Unfortunatley, i'm having a problem i can't seem to solve by myself despite my research, and i do not have any LUA skillz.

When I play Druid, everything seems fine with humanoid and kitty power bar, but when I morph in bear form, the power bar stays as it was in my previous form. Let say I'm 70% mana with my humanoid and morph to bear, my power bar will show me 70 rage.

If anyone knows something about this issue, please share your knowledge !

Take care guys.

8. Hey , anyone that is using Elvui Enhanced plugin , has the background of their character frame black ? I looked in the background pictures in the addons folders and their are colored , there must be an option that makes it black and it looks kinda meh , I would to have the background colored. Anyone knows how to do that ?

Edited: November 17, 2018

9. Hello..

I've been wondering, as I'm playing a hunter, is it possible to have actionbar #1 page to another actionbar when entering melee range?
    So while I'm at range, the bar will be only ranged attacks, and when entering melee range, it will have melee abilities?

I'd love a way for it to swap like that.

10. Shaterhand, open Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_Enhanced\Modules\Misc\chara cterFrame.lua
    find strings with "SetDesaturated(true)" and before these lines add "--". save and reload.
    Thanks man !

11. Visual Procs is the ElvUI version of Cheese. It shows the cata textures for certain procs and adds the button glow effect to your action bar button if activated. It can not really be configured from the game menu. If the addon is loaded, you'll get an additional tab in your ElvUI options.

How can I get this Visual Proc Plugin? Cheese isn't working with ElvUI and I cannot find any downloads or more information about this "Visual Procs" you showing. Please send me a download link or something.
    Thanks

12. How can I get this Visual Proc Plugin? Cheese isn't working with ElvUI and I cannot find any downloads or more information about this "Visual Procs" you showing. Please send me a download link or something.
    Thanks

Go here and scroll down to 'plugins'

13. I've been using your addon since coming to Warmane, your work is very much appreciated!

14. Edit: Elvui on 3.3.5 is working perfectly, thanks guys!
    Edited: January 14, 2019 Reason: fixed

First ... 101819202122 ... Last