1. Anyone can tell me how can i put level on unitframes? i didn't found any options for that.

2. Is anyone getting lag spikes from using this?

3. Does anyone know how to fix my chat "undocking" like this?

Spoiler: Show

Should look like this:

Spoiler: Show

It resets to the first screenshot every time I relog. The only way I've found to fix it (temporarily) is to re-do the in-game installation process. Can't really do that every time when I make my own setup though.

4. This is ****ing good. Amazing job :)

Here is what I did with it

Could you share your config? It looks really cool

5. Truly a great backport with all the features that you could want from the retail version.
    + the pxel perfect goodness!

6. Hello, awesome with elvui for 3.3.5, altho I wonder if there is possible to import the profile from retail ?

7. I love this, but how the hell do I access my key ring? Trying to open boxes on my blacksmith, I had to make a macro to use the key.

8. Could you share your config? It looks really cool
    Hey, I don't think there is a separate config file as such. I tweaked a lot of settings. However, it is very easy to share if you stand next to me in the game. I can just click on your char and click share. Takes about 30 seconds.

Am on Deathwing and Lordaeron.

Ihazdots on Deathwing and Saberclaw on Lordaeron. Am mostly online around 14ST-19ST.

9. I attached this to the addon file area but the addons button won't show up for any addon I try to attach including this one in game. Is there a folder in addons I should be putting this into?

10. Anyone getting an issue with the target frame not updating using this pack?

Seems to this issue from the official forums: http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=27753

11. Anyone getting an issue with the target frame not updating using this pack?

Seems to this issue from the official forums: http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=27753
    This is resolved in the latest version.

12. Anyone knows where to find the heal prediction option ? I'm lost without it. :D

13. Is it possible to add more actionbars? Can't really use this if it only has 5. :/

14. Same here, I cant see my absorbs and heals and they were visible in Wod version of Elvui. If you guys can find or add a heal prediction feature, we would really appreciate it...

First 1234513 ... Last