1. Thanks for this suite. It has everything you need and you are able to modify almost everything. Awesome.

2. Hi, at first i want to say thank you for this suite :)
    I have 1 problem and i hope you can help me. The nameplates are over the unit models all the time and i want to configure an y-offset of about 30-50px, where can i config this? i can't find anything in the config.

3. Hey i can't find where show how many combo point i have , i talk about rogue.

4. Hey i can't find where show how many combo point i have , i talk about rogue.
    Its under the unitframes, target.

5. Anyone familiar with elvui knows how to open my keychain? There is an option there that makes the bags visible including the keychain, but clicking anything on the icon does nothing.

6. elvui options, unitframes, target, combo points

Anyone familiar with elvui knows how to open my keychain? There is an option there that makes the bags visible including the keychain, but clicking anything on the icon does nothing.
    download the new version, there is a new key icon to open it

7. elvui options, unitframes, target, combo points

download the new version, there is a new key icon to open it
    Thanks my man

8. Client crashes after attacking anything, cache deleted etc.

9. Hello, i wanted to ask how can i set up my action bars to be like on Kemii's ?? FuttonBacade isnt cutting it..

10. I downloaded from direct link extracted and it wont load under addons? First time experiencing this???
    Edited: October 22, 2015

11. Hi, at first i want to say thank you for this suite :)
    I have 1 problem and i hope you can help me. The nameplates are over the unit models all the time and i want to configure an y-offset of about 30-50px, where can i config this? i can't find anything in the config.
    If this is likemop you can use nameplates like tidy plates and disable elv ui ones

12. Don't put the master part or w/e in, double click that first then put both the elv folders in :D
    Thank you. Got it now

13. Is there a way to show pet happiness maybe?

First ... 2345614 ... Last