1. How do I toggle Recount/Omen on the right panel? I thought right clicking the bottom right arrow would do the trick..

Do I need to download those and DBM separately?
    Edited: October 28, 2015

2. Hey,
    Is there any way to Add "Power Infusion" to my Buffbar? like above my Playerframe where I can see for example Trinket On-Use, Arcane Power etc.
    I would love to see Power Infusion if a Priest gives me his CD.

I tried everything and I have like changed and added a lot of stuff for myself but this one is like not working.

Thanks for help in advance

3. Hey,
    Is there any way to Add "Power Infusion" to my Buffbar? like above my Playerframe where I can see for example Trinket On-Use, Arcane Power etc.
    I would love to see Power Infusion if a Priest gives me his CD.

I tried everything and I have like changed and added a lot of stuff for myself but this one is like not working.

Thanks for help in advance
    You can request such features on github!
    Edited: November 14, 2015

4. Can anyone tell me how can I skin my Omen and Recount? I searched for AddOnSkins ElvUi bit there is not 3.3.5 version

5. Can anyone tell me how can I skin my Omen and Recount? I searched for AddOnSkins ElvUi bit there is not 3.3.5 version
    Addon skins are currently being separated from ElvUI into their own addon.
    You can get them here - https://github.com/ElvUI/ElvUI_AddOnSkins There might be bugs tho!

6. Oh thanks man, it's working. Although Recount is bugging a bit when I move it around, it's like me cursor is skipping movement so it moves recount on wrong places, but I managed to set it where I want to. Thank you for your respond :D

7. Oh thanks man, it's working. Although Recount is bugging a bit when I move it around, it's like me cursor is skipping movement so it moves recount on wrong places, but I managed to set it where I want to. Thank you for your respond :D
    You should be able to set the recount frame on the right or left chat panel via the embed options.

8. How do I toggle Recount/Omen on the right panel? I thought right clicking the bottom right arrow would do the trick..

Do I need to download those and DBM separately?
    It's under the ElvUI Config options. AddonSkins>Embed

9. Where do you change the 3D Portraits scale for Player and Target frames?

10. Where do you change the 3D Portraits scale for Player and Target frames?
    If you mean by changing the view at which your characters faces are displayed... that's due to the WoD models WotLK client. Its NOT an issue with ElvUI... if this is not what you are referring to, then I'm not sure I have an answer for you. Sorry!

11. If you mean by changing the view at which your characters faces are displayed... that's due to the WoD models WotLK client. Its NOT an issue with ElvUI... if this is not what you are referring to, then I'm not sure I have an answer for you. Sorry!
    ya that was it thanks

12. noobish question, what do i have to download to make this work? i have downloaded the 1st link and extracted it to the addons folder and when i try to load it, it says dependency missing?

13. noobish question, what do i have to download to make this work? i have downloaded the 1st link and extracted it to the addons folder and when i try to load it, it says dependency missing?
    Have you deleted the "-master" in the folder's name?

14. How to fix that?
    Not sure, I have not seen that before on my side. Make a bug report on the github for ElvUI_Bunny

https://github.com/ElvUI/ElvUI_Bunny

First ... 3456715 ... Last