1. Where can I download the Kkthnx elvui edit for 3.3.5? I'm gonna take a guess that the wod one don't work.
    https://github.com/Kkthnx/ElvUI_Kkthnx-3.3.5

2. I received a message "Elvui needs to perform database optimization" after that I got TukUI
    How to get back to ElvUI???

3. How can I download the UI so that it looks at me so ?
    Do not know what to download because there are so many left .
    Does it work with 3.3.5a

Excuse my English

@edit

does not look like the UI on the first side
    http://www.pic-upload.de/view-302168...14226.jpg.html
    Edited: April 1, 2016

4. Solution for database optimisation to TukUI?

5. its an April Fool's thing that Elvui does, rofl, calm down xD

6. Awesome.. just reinstalled entire ui and now i need to set it up again. Excellent prank.

7. Awesome.. just reinstalled entire ui and now i need to set it up again. Excellent prank.
    use /aprilfools

8. Thank you, I was confused as hell today...

9. How can I embed Recount/Skada into a chat box while using this? I remember previously that I could just go to the 'Skins' tab and enable this option but now I can't. There's no option for me to do that. Any help would be appreciated.

10. How can I embed Recount/Skada into a chat box while using this? I remember previously that I could just go to the 'Skins' tab and enable this option but now I can't. There's no option for me to do that. Any help would be appreciated.
    Make sure you install ElvUI_AddOnSkins. Then under the skins tab of ElvUI, there is a sub tab called "Embed"

Click this and you will see options to select one of the addons listed to embed.

Hope this helps.

11. Make sure you install ElvUI_AddOnSkins. Then under the skins tab of ElvUI, there is a sub tab called "Embed"

Click this and you will see options to select one of the addons listed to embed.

Hope this helps.
    Problem is that I've done that but there's no option to "embed" so to say. I'm using the new wotlk model version if that means anything (doubt it does). I can see all the addons checked in the section but no embed option available.

12. Can you confirm to me the resolutions that ElvUI is compatible? I mean, last time I used it on Cataclysm back on Retail, the Default UI was too much small on my 1366x768 monitor, I barely was able to see the fonts on the UI and chat and when I did an "upscale" of the UI it messed up everything.
    I've read before that ElvUI is made for 1920x1080 monitors, so I don't know.
    Edited: April 5, 2016

13. It's for whatever resolution you have. Even 800x600 if you decide to play on that.

14. Problem is that I've done that but there's no option to "embed" so to say. I'm using the new wotlk model version if that means anything (doubt it does). I can see all the addons checked in the section but no embed option available.

This will not show however if you do no have either of those addons listed.
    Edited: April 6, 2016

First ... 789101119 ... Last