1. Always check when installing mods if it's a folder that contains folders. There should be two folders, one for ElvUI and one for ElvUIConfig.
    It is, I said I installed it from the direct link, It installed ElvUI-Master, I then clicked rename, took out -Master, now I have a folder named ElvUI in addons, that has 2 sub folders named ElvUI and ElvUI_config.

2. It is, I said I installed it from the direct link, It installed ElvUI-Master, I then clicked rename, took out -Master, now I have a folder named ElvUI in addons, that has 2 sub folders named ElvUI and ElvUI_config.
    And do you think thats right? Get them out and put them in the Addons folder.

3. Tell me how to build recaunt instead of the right of the chat window ?

4. This is incredible, to play WOTLK with ElvUI, beautiful thing. Thanks!

5. Ok, i downladed the ElvUI and im very happy except the actionbar paging for warrior is not working.

As in when i change stance actionbar 1 stays the same.. this is absolutely hopeless for me, and ill have to change back if i cant get any help to fix it... anyone experienced this?

6. Ok, i downladed the ElvUI and im very happy except the actionbar paging for warrior is not working.

As in when i change stance actionbar 1 stays the same.. this is absolutely hopeless for me, and ill have to change back if i cant get any help to fix it... anyone experienced this?
    It's not a solution but still may help you. I use ElvUI and just disable the bars and use Bartender, which works perfectly, and is more flexible than the bars with ElvUI anyway.

7. Has somebody managed to get working Boss-Frames? On fights like gunship they appear for a second once combat starts and instantly disappear. Is there any solution to get this working?

Or does anybody know a reliable boss-frame-addon that's actually working?

8. Please please please... if anyone finds bugs, don't ask about them here. If you really find a bug and know its not working as intended, please report it via https://github.com/ElvUI/ElvUI/issues.

I see too many people reporting bugs or pointing out something not working in this thread. This thread should be only commented on for thanking the OP for linking and thanking Bunny67 for the development of it. This guy never gets enough thanks for his time put into fixing and back-porting everything he can for us to use ElvUI!

9. What is ElvUI_Bunny ?
    Bunny67's own addon for ElvUI. He created it to do several things. The largest of the addon is that it adds Cata through WoD character style frame. In WotLK, the character frame has two drop downs being that it allows you to display certain info for stats. His adds the extended frame that's in retail which can be toggled. Like this... this is a bug report I made that has already been fixed. https://github.com/ElvUI/ElvUI_Bunny/issues/2

10. how do I make a ticket and use unstuck?

11. If you hold Shift it will force an update and show the spec.

Open the following file: ElvUI\modules\unitframes\units\player.lua
    Add this below line 14: frame.Power.frequentUpdates = true;
    Then, open: ElvUI\modules\unitframes\elements\power.lua
    and add this bellowing line 26: power.value.frequentUpdates = true;

That should make it quite a bit faster :)

If you want even faster power updates, open this file: ElvUI\libs\oUF\elements\tags.lua
    and change line 602 into: timer = .1
    I have the same problem and tried to follow your instructions, but when I get into the game both player and target's unitframe disappear.

They come back when I delete the line. I am wondering maybe the line number is different now?

Because line 26 of ElvUI\modules\unitframes\elements\power.lua for me is between
    "end

if(text) then"

Is that where I'm suppose to put the line? If not, can someone give me the correct place to put the line? Thanks in advance!

12. hey is there a way to seee my cooldown on my warrior like Victory Rush ??

here a screen how it should look like
    http://i.epvpimg.com/w1v1c.jpg

13. Does not work for me, my game can not detect this addon. Why?

14. Where can I download the Kkthnx elvui edit for 3.3.5? I'm gonna take a guess that the wod one don't work.

First ... 67891018 ... Last