1. Kkthnx is there any way you can share your config? ii looks really nice in your screenshots and i dont know how to set the unit frames up like you
    Edited: February 2, 2017

2. Hi i would like to ask if there is some way to import only Deadly Boss Mode skin from ElvUi without installing the whole pack.Via replacing some files maybe you can message me.Tnx.

3. Hey guys, I just started configuring my elvui and I have a question, how do you make the right chat to be your damage meter? I have intalled scada but it doesnt work by default, and I cant find the option, Thanks! <3

4. Any idea how i can adjust the number display on the buffs/debuffs on unitframes? I would like to have an outline around it, because its hard to see.
    http://i.imgur.com/V9xkhti.png

e.g. in this pic the moonfire debuff on the target

5. Any way to make ElvUI work with Carbonite?

It messes up my map , minimap, etc.

6. Inspired By AlzaUI Here is couple of hours work :) WIP.

ElvUI AlzaUI Version

Original AlzaUI
    Edited: February 23, 2017 Reason: fixed imges

7. Can someone tell me the name of the Font ElvUI uses? Thank you in advance.

8. Got a message today when i logged in saying thx for using this for 5 years. And all settings are gone..

9. It's an implemented script for April Fools.

10. It's an implemented script for April Fools.
    So it should be back to normal tomorrow?

11. Yo can anybody tell me the name of the Font ElvUI uses as I want to implement it into my own custom UI?

12. The package ships with 7 fonts. Just download the master file and extract them. The cleanest font in the package is named "PT Sans Narrow".

First ... 61415161718 ... Last