1. I think the name of that bar is "XIV_Databar"
    But not quite sure if 3.3.5 version exists.|

If you find 3.3.5 version though, let me know.
    Necro
    SX_Databar. Not all of it works, like BG and LFG buttons. Otherwise, it works.

2. Nice Addon keep going
    Edited: October 23, 2017 Reason: I fixed the thinks

3. I think the name of that bar is "XIV_Databar"
    But not quite sure if 3.3.5 version exists.|

If you find 3.3.5 version though, let me know.
    here try it out

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=369141

4. Hey all,

How do you get VisualProcs to work? I mean it 'works', but what does it actually do, and can it be configured?

5. Hey all,

How do you get VisualProcs to work? I mean it 'works', but what does it actually do, and can it be configured?
    Visual Procs is the ElvUI version of Cheese. It shows the cata textures for certain procs and adds the button glow effect to your action bar button if activated. It can not really be configured from the game menu. If the addon is loaded, you'll get an additional tab in your ElvUI options.

6. Two questions:

1. How do I operate the additional upgrades like microbar, procs, etc? They don't seem to be working.
    2. Is there anyway to display my health as "312/312" all the time?

7. Wow this sucks. Basically just a font change and a pain in the *** Bartender preset. Vanilla has better UI overhaul addons.

8. Wow this sucks. Basically just a font change and a pain in the *** Bartender preset. Vanilla has better UI overhaul addons.
    What are you talking about?
    This is a full UI modification.

And if you really think that Classic WoW had better UI overhauls, you don't seem to have much knowledge/experience in UIs at all.
    Talking as an AddOn author with 12 years of experience.

You don't need to like ElvUI (I don't and I think there are some people involved who think way to high about themselves).

Just don't be an ace for no reason.
    Edited: December 18, 2017

9. Does anyone know how to make playerframe, target and target of target display debuffs such as the mark from saurfang, Toravon debuff stacks, sated ect?
    I need to see what kind of non-dispellable debufs target of target has while tanking.

10. Hi together,

i downloaded the UI weeks ago and really happy with it.

But yesterday I found out an issue as i played my tank. Does anyone figured out how to enable the debuffs on the "Target of Target"?
    Even if I enabled the "Debuffs" in the config it does not show any debuffs right next to the "Target of Target".

Any hints how to enable it?

11. This is so buggy i literally almost puked all over my desk in laughter and sadness...

12. Hey guys, can anyone help me with this problem?? I've installed Elvui with all the addon pack and everything i try to do i can't manage to make it while i /ec or /elvui to show my entire command list...all i can do is to move the anchors / frames...but i can't set up the rest of the things...like bars and etc... What must i do to show me the entire option list for every enhancement there on left below that "Login message"?? TY in advance! Here is a SS

https://imgur.com/a/li9wj

13. Hey guys, can anyone help me with this problem?? I've installed Elvui with all the addon pack and everything i try to do i can't manage to make it while i /ec or /elvui to show my entire command list...all i can do is to move the anchors / frames...but i can't set up the rest of the things...like bars and etc... What must i do to show me the entire option list for every enhancement there on left below that "Login message"?? TY in advance! Here is a SS

https://imgur.com/a/li9wj

https://github.com/ElvUI-WotLK/ElvUI/archive/master.zip download this . inside master folder will be addons folder

14. Can somwone help me when i install adon put it in files and enter the wow and check it in character list it says out of date and when i enter the wow i cant find it anywhere some help pls.

15. Can somwone help me when i install adon put it in files and enter the wow and check it in character list it says out of date and when i enter the wow i cant find it anywhere some help pls.
    me neither... I downloaded but when i log in to game , there is no option for eluvi in the interface/add on section....
    Someone knows that?

First ... 91718192021 ... Last