1. How to fix that?
    Do you have installed, by any chance, the addon named "All Stats"?

2. Have you deleted the "-master" in the folder's name?
    thanks mate, much appreciated !

3. Do you have installed, by any chance, the addon named "All Stats"?
    neop, I have installed ElvUI bunny.
    Edited: December 8, 2015

4. Hello!

I hope you could help me! I downloaded addon from the dricet link. I also installed addon to addons folder and when I log in game I can't find it in AddOns list! Can you please tell me what to do and how to fix this?

5. Hello!

I hope you could help me! I downloaded addon from the dricet link. I also installed addon to addons folder and when I log in game I can't find it in AddOns list! Can you please tell me what to do and how to fix this?
    Make sure the addons say ElvUI and ElvUI_Config in your addons folder. Remove the -master from the folders if they have it.

6. Make sure the addons say ElvUI and ElvUI_Config in your addons folder. Remove the -master from the folders if they have it.
    Thank you very much! That worked! I owe you a beer! :D

7. Thank you very much! That worked! I owe you a beer! :D

8. I seem to have a problem with the "buff filters" in particular the Turtle Buff filter. I can't make the show properly on the praty/raid frames. Semms to blacklist the spells rather then whitelist them. Anyone have a fix ? =)

Thanks in advance

9. I seem to have a problem with the "buff filters" in particular the Turtle Buff filter. I can't make the show properly on the praty/raid frames. Semms to blacklist the spells rather then whitelist them. Anyone have a fix ? =)

Thanks in advance
    Make a bug report, Bunny67 will get on it pretty quick. https://github.com/ElvUI

10. Ok, so I have this issue whenever i enter an instance, either via RDF or just manually making a grp and enter a instance. Whevener I enter, both my Skada and Scrolling text addons just turns itself off, even tho I /reload ui... It does not work. Elv UI works, but nothing else... Any1 else having this issue?

Edit:
    /run local f = CreateFrame("frame",nil, UIParent); f:SetScript("OnUpdate", CombatLogClearEntries);
    Edited: December 13, 2015 Reason: Fixed

11. How do you change the bar settings? I've only got one action bar i the bottom middle of the screen, which is enough bar space for me.

12. Few questions:
    How to add rogue weapon poison timers as buffs?
    How to handle minimap buttons that are inside the minimap itself and cannot really get pressed? Like AtlasLoot: Enhanced?
    Is it possible to add extra chat panels with backdrops?
    Edited: December 23, 2015

13. Hello,

I have just one issue with the installation of it,i can't manage to find the skins for recount and DBM,can please some1 give me a hand on this?

14. Hello,

I have just one issue with the installation of it,i can't manage to find the skins for recount and DBM,can please some1 give me a hand on this?

The skins are built into ElvUI_AddonSkins. You will see it in this list: https://github.com/ElvUI

15. The skins are built into ElvUI_AddonSkins. You will see it in this list: https://github.com/ElvUI

Yea i know that,but tbh i don't know where to put all those files from ElvUI_AddonSkins.

First ... 4567816 ... Last