1. I really love this addon, I used it the whole time I was playing WoD. I tried this version and it was working fine, until I started experiencing update errors on my unitframes. It would seem like the addon gets confused whenever buffs and/or debuffs come into play and displays a black or empty frame instead. I read the whole post and I saw a couple guys were having the same problem. Any idea on how I can overcome this? Thanks in advance!

2. It's an addon. You just need to put the folder in the "Addons" folder...

3. Hey, If you still play with wow and use this UI, could you possibly make a download link for it? It looks amazing!

4. Hey, If you still play with wow and use this UI, could you possibly make a download link for it? It looks amazing!
    Umm... its been mentioned several times throughout the thread. https://github.com/ElvUI is the main link to find all the addons for ElvUI for WotLK. The downloads are listed under each one with a "Download Zip" button.

5. hey guys know about this ?vehicle bar i dont have vehicle bar on my UI can any one help me ?

6. hey guys know about this ?vehicle bar i dont have vehicle bar on my UI can any one help me ?
    its in the minimap.

7. Hello, is there also an ElvUI/Tukui 5.4.2 version for MoP addon (or cataclysm)?

8. I extracted it in the right location,but when i go ingame i cant see the addon on the addon list.Why?

9. I extracted it in the right location,but when i go ingame i cant see the addon on the addon list.Why?
    Which location exactly?

10. Anyone knows if there is a way to add more bars , or is ExtraBars Elvui imported for wotlk?

11. Just clarifying to anyone who reads this... the OP is not the developer nor is he the creator. The developer is Bunny67. If you have any claims about bugs, report them via github in the https://github.com/ElvUI/ElvUI/issues section. If you have a question about the addon for this version of wow (3.3.5a) then ask here. We can all thank the OP for passing this on.

12. Hey I installed this addon from the direct link 3 times over, I deleted the -Master from the name, put it into the interface>addons folder, and it does not show up in game. As if its not even installed. Im not new at installing addons, I been playing retail for 8 years, Im sure this is some kind of a bug maybe? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

13. Always check when installing mods if it's a folder that contains folders. There should be two folders, one for ElvUI and one for ElvUIConfig.

First ... 5678917 ... Last