1. Old School 60 twinking guild RAGNAROS

Alright, we are back and will begin raids this Friday, we are almost up to 100 members already which is bassically 2 full raids groups, here I wanted to discuss a new way of raiding we will be trying out for Old School members.

Before the wipe we were on AQ40 content, down to the last bass in AQ, C'thun. That being said we had everything else cleared which began to get rather boring and repetative, so we have come up with a solution!

Here it is, GEAR RESTRICTIONS BASED ON RAIDS. <--------------------- Yup and heres the list as follows.

ZG- Non BC Greens, D1-2(Dungeon Set), Debating on weather we should allow the PvP 60 blues or not.

AQ20- Non BC Greens, D1-2

MC- Non BC Greens, D1-2, T1

BWL- Non BC Greens, D1-2, T1/T2

AQ40- T1/T2/T2.5/T3/Gem Gear
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

WORLD BOSSES

D1-2, T1, T2 , T2.5
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    PVP

As Always in PVP anything goes as far as gear is concerned.

There was a plan between the two factions Ally and Horde (60) that we would migrate the main PvP zones to Hillsbrad and Arathi Highlands, I just wanted to let most of you know we still plan on doing so eventually.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild Rules are the same as it was before the wipe

Thats about it for the most part, I will keep you guys posted if anything else comes up.

~Onslaughter

2. Raided ZG Friday with a full raid group of 60s with nothing but D1-2 equiped, happy to say it was successful, Syls will be posting a video and a few screenshots of the raid soon, thanks to those who came for the raid was a lot of fun. We will be raiding MC with the same gear sets we used in ZG next Friday 11:59 PM ST. Hoping to push the limits a little further with the restriction. Also wanted to point out that some of us already have all our BIS gear saved for when we get to AQ40, but we are progressing legit until then.

Will keep you guys posted.

~Onslaughter

3. why hillsbrad and arathi for pvp ?

4. Well for one those were the orriginal PvP grounds before BGs came out back in the day, also trying to avoid level 80s all together, sure we might get the occasional 80 that just so happens to be there but no 80s would be willing to camp so far away from anything. Its a stretch but its worth a try in the near future.

5. It was a great raid to start with. We had some wipes but nothing we couldn't handle.
    Can't wait for the next raid!

6. I agree the raids have been fun as hell for everyone who was in it.

7. I like this idea! Plus it means people low on vps can still do some raids because the gear reqs are low.