1. Neltharion 70 Twinks Reborn

Hello Molten !!

Do you remember the golden era of twinkinging?, because yeah i do and it was back in cataclysm. Me and my twinks friends are trying to resurrect the golden scene back from cata to neltharion since twinking in WoD (retail) is totally ruined and more like pain in the *** than fun. We heard someone is already building guild on alliance side and me and my friends are doin the same on horde.

Would be more than awesome if you guys could relate to our feelings and join us. Bringing back the best times of twink lovers. If you are interested and planning to create twink or already have.

Its very easy to get a 70 twink for those who havnt tried it before. Level to 70, save 500-600 vote points buy bis gear. Then buy sockets, enchants and glyph on ah and you are to go for arena, bgs, duels whatever you want to!!

Contact "Alonski" ''Linguster'' ''Merrymakerx'' ingame for guild invite.
    SPREAD THE WORD BROTHERS!

2. Damn, this takes me back. Too bad Mortio is cripplied irl :(, this guy loved twinking and be brought up the Black Mask Gang, Horde and Alliance twinks and non-twinks working together.

All I know is on Alliance side, the only member, who is 85, and open to help twinks is Euxdus, he was the real Black Mask/New Twink Nation leader until he past on lead to Baro, and then Mortio.

You have to have an extreme amount of patience with this guy, he not only cares for twink, but neltharion peeps as a whole and will literally do his best to prevent, or save someone from ganking, something he detest among the twinks.

Post-Hermes, everyone spread out

Vicissitude, hes for 70-74 brkst, can be found on Sargeras, Euxdus can be found on Neltharion and I think he was on Deathwing too, we pushed him to make a twink to join tbcwascool and the others, but I dunno what he did with that.

Twinkhunt was a good 19, same could be said about Omaus, however, their status is unknown.

Happy Twinking

The old Hideout was Ravenholdt Manor, good times lol :)

3. I will be leveling a twink in the near future on Horde side.

I used to twink back in Cataclysm retail. I had a 70 holy pally, then leveled him to 72 and ran ret for a bit. Then leveled him up because my 2s partner quit (we were the only good twinks on the server and you can't make a new arena team once you're level 72).

4. I will be leveling a twink in the near future on Horde side.

I used to twink back in Cataclysm retail. I had a 70 holy pally, then leveled him to 72 and ran ret for a bit. Then leveled him up because my 2s partner quit (we were the only good twinks on the server and you can't make a new arena team once you're level 72).
    By chance, were you the one called Zurio :O?
    He's a pally with 70 gear back in the day, I was hunting down an exploiter and ran into a Zurio, who I didn't think twice to be a twink until I got m as$ kicked. My second encounter, he gave my Rogue a run for his money, even though I won 2 times, he had surprised me a few times when Neltharion was still in the lime light.

If you are him, then I can't believe, you were one of the many twinks I challenged and had struggled with, even with my own twinks, the others being Holy, Baro, Drake, and Delta, the list goes on. :D

@Tenchima
    Lil bro, you gotta revive them :)

5. I was not. I only played retail (don't even remember which server). I played a holy/ret paladin named Överkill.

Edit: I don't even think he exists anymore. I quit retail and gave my account to a friend. Haven't talked to him for at least a year.

6. I was under the impression the golden age was post-3.2 WotLK. I could be wrong about that for 70s though. More importantly, isn't there more content available for 70s on the WotLK servers right now? What's the advantage in playing in the later expansion? Do you like the talents that much more? >.<