1. actualy have seen lost.

God demn why ppl dont like the 100 its awesomeballz... eh im guess mybe its becouse of my age or smt :D idk i like idea of tvshow and plot is excating aswell

2. You all should take a look at Better Call Saul
    Cant wait for the next episode.
    Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake your body line....

3. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    Star Trek: The Next Generation
    Farscape
    Stargate SG-1
    Stargate Atlantis
    South Park
    Family Guy
    Married with Children
    Everybody Loves Raymond
    Allo Allo
    Friends

4. GoT, Sherlock, House of Cards, Hannibal, True Detective (S2 hurry up), Dexter, Mad Men and The Sopranos.

5. It all depends what mood you're mostly in. I like mostly Crime / Drama / Action. So for me the best ones were.

Prison Break - A guy is sentenced to death because someone set him up for the crime. His brother, a mastermind develops a plan over few months on how to save his brother, he then commits a crime and lands in the same prison as his brother is being held. He, his brother and few other he needs to break out, all of them are working their way out of the prison, meanwhile the clock is ticking and the execution is about to happend. (Simply amazing serie, if you haven't watched it, do so. It shows how much he cares for the people he has left, and what he does for them.) (4 seasons)

Dexter - Dexter Morgan, he was adopted as a child because his mother was murdered infront of him. Over the few years he was in the new family, his new father learned that Dexter had dark urges and he would become a monster when he grew up. His father already being ill, developed a set of rules "The Code" that Dexter has to follow in order to live with his hunger for blood, but at the same time not to get caught and be sentenced to death, most of all not to hurt anybody he loves. The serie is basically based on how he deals with issues, how he pervents people to find out who he is and also there are some moments with funny jokes. (8 seasons)

Breaking Bad - A struggling teacher (Walter White) is diagnosed with lungcancer, having a wife (Skyler) and a son (Walter Jr.) who has cerebral palsy (Difficulties with speaking and problems with the control of his body). Walter White has only few years to live, his familys life is already hard as it is, he decides to earn as much money as he can before he passes. He learns that his old student is involved in a Crystal Meth business and after Walter White convinces the student (Jesse Pinkman) to cook together with him, they partnerup and start making money, at the same time there are consequences and the serie follows an every day life of a struggling man trying to do something good for his family. (5 seasons)

Game Of Thrones - Several families fight for the iron throne, build armies, betray eachother and start wars. This serie is very interesting, alot of great fighting scenes, great camerawork, great story most of all. There is not that much to tell, it is just an amazing serie. Something good to watch when you have alot of days off. Since once you start, you won't stop. (4 seasons, more to be released.)

True Detective - Lives of 2 detectives that hunt for a serial killer for many years, great mysterious serie. If you like mysteries, this is for you. Great story. (1 season and more to be released.)

Arrow - The life of a billionaire (Oliver Queen), as his boat sank in 2007, he was living on an island for 5 years trying to get back home. He fought everyday to survive so he can one day go back home. After few years he comes back home and after all the things that happened to him on this island, he does what his father told him to do. Try to save the city by following a list of people and sentencing them to death because these people on the list helped his father to destroy the city (Starling City).
    He becomes the "Arrow" and he hunts for these people, but after he finishes this list, he learns that he cannot let go off the hood and starts fighting Crime. (3 seasons)

The Flash - Barry Allen is struck by a lightning and after a while, he learns that he can run really fast. He meets new people that help him learn more about his ability to run fast and they try to help out the city, at the same time he learns secrets about his family. (1 season)

Banshee - A master thief is sentenced to 15 years after being caught stealing Diamonds. The girl that was stealing together with him, he sacrificed himself for the authorities in order for her to escape. After 15 years he gets out of prison and tries to find her. He learns she started a new life, at the same time he becomes the new sherrif of the town (Complicated way) and tries to do good in the city. There are gangsters in his way and he tries to pervent these people from doing bad stuff.
    All of this is happening in the city called Banshee.

If you want some serie, write what kind of serie you're looking for, trust your imagination and I'm sure I can find something that will fit for any of you. I have not only watched Crime, but probably any category that will come in mind.

Thanks

6. You all should take a look at Better Call Saul
    Cant wait for the next episode.
    Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake your body line....

7. I like many , Californication , The walking dead , CSI , Flash , and more my last watched and i liked , The client List 1/2 seasons.

8. Since I love crime/cop dramas thats what I watch, mostly.
    NCIS
    NCIS:LA
    NCIS:NOLA
    Scorpion
    The Mentalist (will miss this show so much)
    Elementary
    Bones
    Castle
    Stalker
    Doctor Who
    The Big Bang Theory

9. True Detective (S2 hurry up)
    i have the feeling it wont even be close to what Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson offered

10. i have the feeling it wont even be close to what Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson offered
    Well I didn't expect much out of either of the two when the series started (especially Harrelson) so hopefully Colin Farrell will surprise us. You never know.

11. Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, Black Sails, and Penny Dreadful.

12. Big bang theory, South park.

Game of Thrones.

First 12345 Last