1. best coin upgrades resto shaman

I havnt played in along time. I used to play wotlk. I was wondering if I could get yalls help/opinions.
    I dont have internet atm and lack the time to research. Im hoping to spend my coins in a good way b4 my 30 days are up.

2. I honestly would not spend any coins on MoP. They haven't added all the best items yet, they are slowly doing it over time.

What does that mean?

It means anything you buy could be absolutely worthless a week later, because they released better gear.

If you want to spend your coins, do it on a WotLK or Cata server. All of their items are released already, so don't need to worry. *I believe there is one exception. They are currently debating whether to put in a legendary two handed weapon I believe. So if you are playing a 2 handed weapon class, you might have to buy that weapon later, if they add it*

3. But what's currently the best PvE gear pieces available in the marketplace. The coins and points need to be spent anyway in the next 16 days because of reset. I don't have any characters on Cata or Wotlk.