1. Grats on the kill guys , very happy and sad in the same time because i couldn't be there :(( I guess cya on 200th kill

2. ..:: Ladys and Gentleman - 150th LoD/36 post-wipe ::..

I am proud of all the old members that remained with us to this day, and the new post-wipe guys that helped guild to reinforce roster after many of our old members stopped playing.

150 LoD's, 151 Rubys atm, who knows maybe we attack nr200, but time will decide that.

LONG LIVE ENCORE!!!!
    Congrats on the kills boys and girls, we couldn't have done this if it wasn't with the hard work, effort and dedication of each and every guild member that came, stayed,left or even passed by for a short period of time. Great job Solace/Encore! so proud of you guys!

PS: Look at them weapons before getting into my bags. :3

3. Congrats on the kills boys and girls, we couldn't have done this if it wasn't with the hard work, effort and dedication of each and every guild member that came, stayed,left or even passed by for a short period of time. Great job Solace/Encore! so proud of you guys!

PS: Look at them weapons before getting into my bags. :3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6dT...8&spfreload=10

4. Yea realy nice people. We need to get on raidcall and talk like we doit before! Blind i love you and your 20 cm of power!

5. Hello, gais I want to make a part of this core :) how is the procediments? I'm oldest boomie at all since molten wip

6. Hello, gais I want to make a part of this core :) how is the procediments? I'm oldest boomie at all since molten wip
    Just find me ingame, I am usually on a chicken @ dalaran

7. Just find me ingame, I am usually on a chicken @ dalaran
    true that.

8. ..:: LoD 37 / total: 151

Klappa ur hands ༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༽ºل͟º ༽

9. Yea, ret palas totally suck now. Oh wait, I'm on top. Nvm.

btw, my recount is a bit different, but same end result. :P

First ... 21293031323341 ... Last