1. ...::: LoD:94 Total:207 :::...

---------------------------------------------------------

2. I smell a new skillmourne coming soon...

3. @ briggz:
    Edited: November 1, 2015

4. ...::: LoD:95 Total:208 :::...

We accept ONLY Exceptional Applications @
    http://encoredw.shivtr.com/

5. I did Nazi you coming. The thing is that there are folks that speak 2-3 languages in the guild and almost 99%, english is not primary language. If u can speak it but you have low skills in writing, you are good to go. Jump in RaidCall and start freestyling.

God blast you sir.

6. ...::: RS:84 & 85 Total:207 :::...

We accept ONLY Exceptional Applications @
    http://encoredw.shivtr.com/

7. Least you could do is correct the grammatical errors on your post/website if you wish to be taken seriously. It is a major factor no matter the accomplishments..
    especially in the rules regarding english knowledge.
    Letters never interest most of us. as much as numbers do. Thanks for your kind constructive advice though. Mr. Kind detective. =)

8. The skelets on the floor on the second pic made me kek.

9. Least you could do is correct the grammatical errors on your post/website if you wish to be taken seriously. It is a major factor no matter the accomplishments..
    especially in the rules regarding english knowledge.
    Least you could do is change your avatar if you wish to be taken seriously. It's a major factor no matter what you're saying.

Rules were written by old GM that wasn't exactly on par with English. I could fix them but I'm too lazy and most of the time, I find myself not giving a damn anymore. But hey, if that's something that bothers you enough to post about it here, then you should try and find something to occupy yourself. Like a hobby or some crap. Helps pass the time.
    Edited: November 3, 2015

10. Look who's talking.
    You do know that you yourself started this for no apparent reason right :D ? Anyhow that post is from like a year ago. A lot of things change for one year. And I can't really make a direct corelation between one's ability to write properly in english and play a game. Like a lot of balkan guild, balkans are usually not proficient in english (proficient being higher than a CEFR level of B2) , actually have downed LK for a while back before the wipe and a bit after. So have other, localised, so to speak, guilds managed to down a LoD. With that said your argument is invalid (the one at the top of the page).
    Edited: November 3, 2015

11. Like a lot of balkan guild, balkans are usually not proficient in english (proficient being higher than a CEFR level of B2)
    Encore is a jewish guild just sayin

12. ממש לא

Nah, only u is speshal.

13. Look who's talking.
    Well it wasn't me talking about being taken serious, it was you. The part you quoted was sarcasm. Look it up on google.

First ... 848565758596068 ... Last