1. << covers his face with his palm. BEJNHEAL inc..

2. [YT]VbnBUdl6L5I[/YT]
    I was stuped, taunted the raging instead of that one ghoul but luckily it didn't get the plague on it.

3. I was stuped, taunted the raging instead of that one ghoul but luckily it didn't get the plague on it.
    AMG bonus dkp me for carri ur *** DMT. -Kappa

4. My first time healing LK on 25HC. Thanks to fantastic healing squad that hide my embarassement on rdudu xD
    Anytime bane <3

5. My first time healing LK on 25HC. Thanks to fantastic healing squad that hide my embarassement on rdudu xD
    You gave us Motivation, that was all we need.... :D

6. Look at the first 3 numbers of DMT's HP....i think this explains everything...
    Yes it does and one more thing concerning your newest lod,

Spoiler: Show

Mind explaining this? Is this just pure coincidence? Dethey you encourage people to exploit? : /

7. I see some triangles everywhere and wtf is this hp Dijamanti 666 is that some iluminati phrank??

8. not a same guild without jezi, finish raid, logout, no music no ****

9. not a same guild without jezi, finish raid, logout, no music no ****
    There was music, I guess. I ignore Dethey's voice on RC every time after a kill, expecting he'll play that crap. So I can't be sure but ya, there was probably music after.

Now, about the reason why you miss Jezi... I doubt it's cause of the music.... :P

10. There was music, I guess. I ignore Dethey's voice on RC every time after a kill, expecting he'll play that crap. So I can't be sure but ya, there was probably music after.

Now, about the reason why you miss Jezi... I doubt it's cause of the music.... :P
    Yes, but Dethey doesn't sing.

11. ..:: RS 7 ::..

Loot:
    1. CTS - blessed
    2. Apocalypse - no idea
    3. Bracers - no idea
    4. Cloak - no idea

aye it was without so called "corporeality bugg"' whatever it means

12. Loot:
    1. Apocalypse - no idea
    2. Bracers - no idea
    3. Cloak - no idea