1. In general discusions you have something to read about your player " Alistana"

2. Nice job guild encore to ****ed up whit 30% buff...!!

3. jezicina stop spreading aids on forums please

4. Encore recruitment status is now OPEN for most classes for a short period of time. We're accepting some of the exceptional applications, hurry up if you want to be a part of our community.
    Submit your applications @
    http://encoredw.shivtr.com/
    Recruitment is still opened. apply and try your luck! @ http://encoredw.shivtr.com/

5. King is dead, all hail the king!

6. May 26, 2016  
    Someone's been busy riding his bike!

7. June 3, 2016  

8. Is this guild still alive ?
    The Guild is currently inactive due to some in-game leading misunderstandings which led to double-guild factors but mainly due to other IRL issues. Will be posting on this thread if any changes occurred. thank you for your concern.

9. Just wanna say hi to my old guild mates and wish you a happy new year :) for the good old times! 2 bad we got separated.
    Also hi to Jezi who got perma ban, gj m8, i know you deserved it!

10. The Guild is currently inactive due to some in-game leading misunderstandings which led to double-guild factors but mainly due to other IRL issues. Will be posting on this thread if any changes occurred. thank you for your concern.
    Yoyoyo Cijebrije, Happy new year bro. hope everything is going well with you irl, and yeah about being separated, you gotta do what you gotta do eh. best regards for you and dmt for the ol'times. =)

11. Yo, necro time!

Any of you old fags and wankers still alive? Show me your DKPs you niblets! :)

12. Hola , Zaky here (stupid mage) , stil playing aliance side - name Airwalk dk

13. Wzuuup! Dont take my dkp i worked hard for it! Tgood is still alive here, stop slacking diemtee

First ... 1959676869