1. gg bois this was epic, the hype was real :D

P.S. SFRJ beated the bulgarian group so pls, balcanores > bgs :)

2. Sorry guys but samo necural baki moj!

3. hahahahah vidi ove kretene. hahahahahha OD TOPOLE PA DO GROBA NAJBOLJE JE PEDERSKO DOBA!

4. Oh well, since I can no longer post on the facebook page, being removed or whatnot and since no one actually checks the guild forums, I decided I'll post it here. After 3 years of giving everything to this guild, I see no other choice but to leave.

And this is not just cause of last night, even though it was an eye opener. I don't want to rage like that at someone cause of a game anymore and I feel it will be impossible if I stay. This has been cooking for quite some time in me so there's a few other reasons. The constant farming of same old content would be the main. I just don't have any motivation of killing LK or Halion for the 200th time, farm the same reputations, same gears... it simply became too boring to me. Also, a lot of older players that I enjoyed wasting my life with aren't playing anymore + a recent influx of players doesn't make it any easier or better. Yes, it helps the guild to continue being on top and without a doubt, being the best when it comes to LoD and RS 25hc kills.

But a lof of people means a lot of ignorance and there's tons of that going around. The constant non-english spam in guild chat, the thing I got most complaints and whispers about (sometimes 4 or 5 different people would whisper me about this in A DAY), is something I can't and won't deal anymore. Also, there's a handful of players inside the guild that were complaining to other officers about me which wouldn't be the problem if there wasn't for one thing; I always treated everyone the same and imposed guild rules as to trials, so to the GM himself (I can't demote him obviously, but I did warn him constantly that he himself is breaking the rules). I always said that if anyone has a problem with me, whisper me and let's talk and deal it out like normal people would do. But I guess it was easier for them to trash talk me behind my back. So as much as I can't stand what Dethey did to the guild, I have a certain level of respect towards him for saying out his mind, which I can't say for you spineless wad blowers. You can all keep hiding under that rock, or maybe now that I can't and won't sanction you any more, you'll finally say something (too late obviously). Doesn't matter, since I know who you are more or less. My message to you would be to grow balls.

Then there's the leadership of the guild, my fellow officers. At the time of my absence due to illness, this downgraded quite a bit. I'm not saying you guys didn't do a good job continuing with the kills and keeping the guild on top. Hell, you did a GREAT freaking job but it's not all about the kills and the farm. Guild should be a place where every member feels welcome, where players should respect each others differences and bond via the same things they like. But in Encore, that's not the deal anymore. Once I did came back, I've seen some serious officer favouritism when making raids, it was looking like the guild became a one man show, where Bane as GM and other officers practically gave all the "power" to one officer, namely Dethey. Which I find kind of funny now that I think of it, since I'm responsible for inviting him to the guild in the first place... Anway, when I talked to you guys privately, you all agreed that he's out of hand, that he's inviting and promoting his friends in record time etc. But when it came to making some actual decisions and actions, you all flopped. I love you guys, especially the old crew (not to name you cause you know who you are). But you guys disappointed me with letting him do what he wants. In any case, what's done is done. Anything said now is just playing Captain Hindsight.

All of that being said, I doubt I'll be joining other guilds on wotlk since I don't find it interesting enough to invest my time in this expansion anymore. I'll be playing in Solace on Frostwolf horde side. Most of you are welcome to join me there. Some of you are not. Non the less, I wish you all a fun time gaming and all the best in your real lives. Even to Dethey. Cheerios niblets.
    Edited: September 14, 2015 Reason: typos

5. I will say haleluja =D

6. Tvoja greska je da si ti sve shvacao preozbiljno i kako si i sam rekao 200 lod i ruby hvala bogu da je gotovo =D

7. 2 Lods in same time + 2 Halions, Encore Rules, RB sucks b.

8. ..::: RS 68,69,70 Total: 192 :::...

Edited: September 14, 2015

9. I always treated everyone the same

I'm not sure you know what you just said.. but that's none of my business.
    P.S. I hope you get my point.

10. I'm not sure you know what you just said.. but that's none of my business.
    P.S. I hope you get my point.
    Yea sorry, I forgot to say I had 0 patience for guild chat drama queens.
    And I know where you're aiming. I muted waxa numerous times (and others you mentioned in that chicken **** whisper with DND and then logged off). So many times, it came to a point where it didn't mean anything. And what you failed to read, I said I warned Bane and other officers about it (since I couldn't mute them duh) but obviously with no results. So all of that and still there was no change. Thus, one of the reasons for my leave.

11. <3

Oh well, since I can no longer post on the facebook page, being removed or whatnot and since no one actually checks the guild forums, I decided I'll post it here. After 3 years of giving everything to this guild, I see no other choice but to leave.

And this is not just cause of last night, even though it was an eye opener. I don't want to rage like that at someone cause of a game anymore and I feel it will be impossible if I stay. This has been cooking for quite some time in me so there's a few other reasons. The constant farming of same old content would be the main. I just don't have any motivation of killing LK or Halion for the 200th time, farm the same reputations, same gears... it simply became too boring to me. Also, a lot of older players that I enjoyed wasting my life with aren't playing anymore + a recent influx of players doesn't make it any easier or better. Yes, it helps the guild to continue being on top and without a doubt, being the best when it comes to LoD and RS 25hc kills.

But a lof of people means a lot of ignorance and there's tons of that going around. The constant non-english spam in guild chat, the thing I got most complaints and whispers about (sometimes 4 or 5 different people would whisper me about this in A DAY), is something I can't and won't deal anymore. Also, there's a handful of players inside the guild that were complaining to other officers about me which wouldn't be the problem if there wasn't for one thing; I always treated everyone the same and imposed guild rules as to trials, so to the GM himself (I can't demote him obviously, but I did warn him constantly that he himself is breaking the rules). I always said that if anyone has a problem with me, whisper me and let's talk and deal it out like normal people would do. But I guess it was easier for them to trash talk me behind my back. So as much as I can't stand what Dethey did to the guild, I have a certain level of respect towards him for saying out his mind, which I can't say for you spineless wad blowers. You can all keep hiding under that rock, or maybe now that I can't and won't sanction you any more, you'll finally say something (too late obviously). Doesn't matter, since I know who you are more or less. My message to you would be to grow balls.

Then there's the leadership of the guild, my fellow officers. At the time of my absence due to illness, this downgraded quite a bit. I'm not saying you guys didn't do a good job continuing with the kills and keeping the guild on top. Hell, you did a GREAT freaking job but it's not all about the kills and the farm. Guild should be a place where every member feels welcome, where players should respect each others differences and bond via the same things they like. But in Encore, that's not the deal anymore. Once I did came back, I've seen some serious officer favouritism when making raids, it was looking like the guild became a one man show, where Bane as GM and other officers practically gave all the "power" to one officer, namely Dethey. Which I find kind of funny now that I think of it, since I'm responsible for inviting him to the guild in the first place... Anway, when I talked to you guys privately, you all agreed that he's out of hand, that he's inviting and promoting his friends in record time etc. But when it came to making some actual decisions and actions, you all flopped. I love you guys, especially the old crew (not to name you cause you know who you are). But you guys disappointed me with letting him do what he wants. In any case, what's done is done. Anything said now is just playing Captain Hindsight.

All of that being said, I doubt I'll be joining other guilds on wotlk since I don't find it interesting enough to invest my time in this expansion anymore. I'll be playing in Solace on Frostwolf horde side. Most of you are welcome to join me there. Some of you are not. Non the less, I wish you all a fun time gaming and all the best in your real lives. Even to Dethey. Cheerios niblets.

You basically stated every single point that every old player in the guild feel. Long life dmt worst dk world. :D

12. Dat 6666 gearscore

First ... 343515253545563 ... Last