multiblader

what happend with DrunKz?

what happend with my guild, any member/friend knows? i m trying contact ivoga on facebook, fb fan page, forum ,skype.. no answers so far :(

2. what happend with my guild, any member/friend knows? i m trying contact ivoga on facebook, fb fan page, forum ,skype.. no answers so far :(
    As I know, they created a new guild named ''Supreme''

3. the guild name got ninja'ed and the guy is selling it

multiblader
    As I know, they created a new guild named ''Supreme''
    thats not our guild, as i know ivo and bobsi made guild here on fw, and nobody is active now, they always post some news, but this time no even single word by them, and thats killing me and other members

multiblader
    the guild name got ninja'ed and the guy is selling it
    nah, i see on fb guild page,news 1.feb.2015
    "We got guild name back. <DrunKz> , my name is Ivogadx and Bobsi's name is Bobsin, . I ll log in hour. Wind event in 2hours. Hurry up, ad lets be moltens first :*
    Realm: Frostwolf
    Donate for mounts. Cheers!"

6. Currently guild named Supreme (cookie+drunkz) half of the core members got banned for 120 days for wintrading BGs. Nevertheless they are getting back on track with their alts.

7. Dont be sad, that was a guild full of exploiters anyway. im glad they are gone.

multiblader
    Currently guild named Supreme (cookie+drunkz) half of the core members got banned for 120 days for wintrading BGs. Nevertheless they are getting back on track with their alts.
    drunkz united with somebody? that must be some gkicked members or idk, i know ivoga for 6 years and never tought about uniting his guild with some other guilds..
    where the hell is ivo, bobsi quade, zullian, playshadow??

9. i wud also like to know what happened to DrunKz :D , DrunKz really merged with supreme?

10. Let me enlight you all. When DrunKz came to stormstout and Antoni was leading it, he recruited many talented players. We made over 150 rated bg`s with them. After moltdown we decide to merge with those newly recruited members. So no old nelth players joined.

11. so its INFAMOUS rather than drunkz isnt it?

12. Infamous was made after DrunKz by Antoni and new recruits. This happened before moltdown.

13. As I know, they created a new guild named ''Supreme''
    Thats a load of s***, DrunKz are too good to be merged with wintraders and failzors,and we also got our name on Frostwolf,guild inactive atm,but who knows what will happen in the future !
    DrunKz neva die !!!:cool:

14. Thats a load of s***, DrunKz are too good to be merged with wintraders and failzors,and we also got our name on Frostwolf,guild inactive atm,but who knows what will happen in the future !
    DrunKz neva die !!!:cool:
    Just stop talking **** if you dont know anything. Like i said we merged with those who got recruited on MoP while Antoni was leading.

Everitiem ( mage from our pvp core) made an Alliance Rated group with 9 other without our knowledge and then reported himself and us to GM.

15. DrunKz is not leaded by ivoga since hes going jail for 6 months at least, so our real core maybe is spread among some guilds ally and horde and maybe some quit wow or changed expansion or gonne retail, so supreme and that **** its not drunkz stop sayin bull****, maybe our real core comes all together again. DRUNKZ NEVAH DIE! Peace...

12 Last