1. DrunKz is not leaded by ivoga since hes going jail for 6 months at least, so our real core maybe is spread among some guilds ally and horde and maybe some quit wow or changed expansion or gonne retail, so supreme and that **** its not drunkz stop sayin bull****, maybe our real core comes all together again. DRUNKZ NEVAH DIE! Peace...
    I wish you all best and have fun , i will never forget the time i spent toghether with Drunkz and Is a Cookie guilds .

-Antoni

2. DrunKz is not leaded by ivoga since hes going jail for 6 months at least, so our real core maybe is spread among some guilds ally and horde and maybe some quit wow or changed expansion or gonne retail, so supreme and that **** its not drunkz stop sayin bull****, maybe our real core comes all together again. DRUNKZ NEVAH DIE! Peace...
    How many times in a year this guy visits jail?

3. How many times in a year this guy visits jail?
    About 365 days a year.

4. I wonder how does he get arrested by playing wow all day :D
    Fails to contact parole officer cause there is a rated game scheduled huehuehuehueu

5. I wonder how does he get arrested by playing wow all day :D
    Fails to contact parole officer cause there is a rated game scheduled huehuehuehueu
    he stole my coins and i reported him to the bosnian CIA

6. For what i know he opened a club without some stuff he needed in order to open it some rules of that country so right now hes catching some soap with some niggas, poor ivoga 😟😟😟

7. I wish you all best and have fun , i will never forget the time i spent toghether with Drunkz and Is a Cookie guilds .

-Antoni
    Same for you bro, we will come back again one day to bring the best world pvp that drunkz offers, good times! DRUNKZ NEVAH DIE!!!!

8. AFAIK Drunkz core is completely dead (on molten). Some filler players are still around on other guilds. And a couple have the name but they aren't even relevant anymore, kinda like Crysis.

9. How do u even know ivoga is in jaill wtf

multiblader
    Not him, his brother. And there is few guys from guild that know him personaly. As I know there is few admmis on our fb page. Bobsi, Ahilious, Ivo and hi bro

11. Yep he is in jail.

Post from fb :

"Messege from Ivoga: Sorry guys, I m in jail. this is mistake by goverment. I will be prob locked for 6 months at least. This time is not about drogs its about "opening new pub" idk, i think i m first guy in country closed for that(they sayd its ilegal on my way opening bar).. I m really sorry for you guys and promising about remaking guild on Mists of Pandaria. DrunKz will never be united with some other guilds(like I heard with some Supreme guild), DrunKz old members will always stay in DrunKz, Because DrunKz neva die! I wish you all best in your real life (in mean time).
    Your Dear Ivoga,
    Guildmaster of <DrunKz>
    This messege is sended to old members from neltharion 4.0.6
    <Copy, pasted by: ( Cousin of Ivoga)>"

First 12