1. [H] <Operation Red Snow> Recruitment Thread

<Operation Red Snow> is a new Horde level 29 twinking guild based on Deathwing. We are recruiting skilled players focused mainly on battlegrounds and arena fights ( and some pvp in the wild ).

Requirements to join the guild.
    - Skill : some members of the guild will duel you to test your skill level.
    - Decent gear.
    - Fluent English.
    - Atleast 16 years old.

What we offer.
    - Enchanting and every type of consumable. (depending on your rank in the guild)
    - Teamplay in battleground and arenas with the best twinks in the business.

The guild will be focused on promoting the 20-29 twinking bracket.

We do not have many rules and i will not list here what can be considered "common sense". However we do ask for respect between members and fighting with honor. And of course we suppose you are mature enough to understand what these two conditions mean.

Contact Rainy , Khunk or Vanzr in game for more information and to join the guild. On Alliance side you can contact Shuur.

2. You guys still up and runnin? I plan to make a 29 twink on Ally.

3. You guys still up and runnin? I plan to make a 29 twink on Ally.
    Yes,hopefully bgs will start up soon since many 29s are already geared on both sides.

4. Hey Guys! I made a Shammy 29 on hord side on DW realm, I've been playing for 3 days and often looking for 29 or operation in /who and I never see any of you twinks 29 online. Where are you? Need you online to get more twinks 29!

5. Hey Guys! I made a Shammy 29 on hord side on DW realm, I've been playing for 3 days and often looking for 29 or operation in /who and I never see any of you twinks 29 online. Where are you? Need you online to get more twinks 29!
    I was online with other character since my 29 is full geared.I will be more active with my 29 now.

6. I was excited when I noticed you guys for the first time a week or two ago. Good luck with the guild! I'm working on gearing up my 29s right now, and hope to join bgs when they start popping.

7. We have a decent number of 29s on Horde but seems like Alliance is almost dead,we need more players at Alliance to queue bgs and maybe do some arenas.

Bloodinhoo
    We have a decent number of 29s on Horde but seems like Alliance is almost dead,we need more players at Alliance to queue bgs and maybe do some arenas.
    I may make a 29 Draenei Shammy. How is the performance of a 2h enhan at 29?
    Spellnhance still good? If that's out of the table, i'll make a tanky shaman, lel :v

9. I may make a 29 Draenei Shammy. How is the performance of a 2h enhan at 29?
    Spellnhance still good? If that's out of the table, i'll make a tanky shaman, lel :v
    29 spellhance might be better at 29 than at 19. Standard 2h enhance is weak though, it's not until you get Windfury that it becomes okay, and not until Stormstrike that it nears the top of the food chain so to speak.

10. Is this guild still up and running?
    I'm interested in making a 29 :)