1. Great guide! I don't know if u are still around, but i have a question:
    In 2s (3s is dead on loaderon...) as affli, would you rather go for the CoA spec or CoE spec? I mean, if you play with another caster CoE its a nobrainer, but i'm also tending to use CoE with a healer. Mostly because:
    a) it allows me to skip some spellpen (just gonna gem violett/green spelpen in blue sockets because all other blue gems are total rubbish),
    b) I anyway often don't use CoA (CoT on casters, CoEx on anybody if needed),
    c) CoA is ****ty vs dispellers, it gets removed before it starts making dmg,
    d) CoE lasts way longer, so less cast time is needed + one less debuff to pay attention to

Or am i totally wrong and CoA makes just a lot more dmg in most cases?
    Thx for the help!

2. Hi. I'm using CoE always except when playing with DK/Boomkins because these classes already have a 13% magic damage debuff to targets. On mages I pui CoE no matter what because of the resists.

3. A gorgeous post, I'm leveling a lock now as my first serious WoW char and I'm going to keep this bookmarked for when I get into the PVP scene.

4. Thanks! Ask here any PVP related question and I'll be glad to answer

5. im running 20% crit with 6k gs... i think its kinda low.. is it?

6. Tbh ive been playing destro 4 quite long and even tho i dont need anything from this guide id say its 99.9% complete.It covers everything and if ya want to improve as lock this is guide to help ya out.Gj Mercedesa.

7. Foarte bun ghidul, clipurile la fel, spune-mi te rog, cum schimbi action bar-ul in halul ala de eficient?

8. Nu schimb action barurile , am macrouri cu modifieri.
    de ex:

/cast [mod:shift,@focus] fear; [nomod] corruption

9. Multumesc mult pentru raspuns, tine-o tot asa si astept clipuri noi :D.
    Bafta multa!

10. With a mate rsham what's the most efficient spec? Destro or affli?

And what are the biggest counters? Does it change from a spec to the other?

11. With a mate rsham what's the most efficient spec? Destro or affli?

And what are the biggest counters? Does it change from a spec to the other?
    Hello,
    both specs are highly viable with a resto shammy. It's important to pick the spec you are more comfortable with and maybe switch specs if the majority of the teams counter one of your specs.
    Desto is way better vs caster comps because you can easily play with fel armor and survive thanks to nether protection, however, vs mage/priest, rogue/mage, priest/rogue, you might get kited a lot and not be able to deliver the finishing blow. That's where 2 dots are superior in terms of damage. I say try both specs and play whatever feels more comfy.
    Regards

12. Thanks for your answer :)

I feel more comfortable as affliction but arena is mostly about killing the 203994092 warr/hpal of the ladder.
    Is destruction more appropriate than affli to rekt them?

13. Hey again,
    In my experience it depends. There are pallies who are reckless and go out of los to do dmg and CC - vs those guys I have an easier time as destro, cause it's easy to CC the pala cause he's always in range for a double stun and fear combo.
    VS the others who hug the pillar, however, Affli is my choice, cause I'll prolly never hit a double stun and I have to decide which one to stun. If I stun the warrior -> it gets dispelled and it's like nothing happened. If I stun the pally - the warr is probably going to interrupt me or intervene back. The dispel protection goes very well with roots and offers some survivability and arena control unlike destro, with which I take so much damage and dispel spams from behind the pillar, that I've lost the arena before it even began.
    I'm playing with a resto dru mind you and absolutely hate destro and am trying to avoid it as much as possible.

First 1234 ... Last