1. Where are your binds? Isn't it risky to have them hidden?

2. hey if im on icecrown land of the pve gear and shadowmournes, how much resil would you recommend? Still 1200? What about wrathful spellblade vs kel'thuzad dagger? tyty

3. on icecrown 2s is impossible due to everyone being human war/dk/pally w/ smourne and stacking 20 resil gems

in 3s def go for kt blade + dfo + twilight scale and play with a sham for lust

4. Lich king 25hc weapon, resilience gemmed everywhere. be close to 1.4k and play with CTS+Phylactery as your trinkets. only swap to CTS+DFO if you're facing a meleecleave that will pump kicks into you. dont play 2s, that bracket is garbage

5. is not that great but it could work in certain comps vs certain comps.

6. Hi, your addons link doesn't working... please reupload it.
    Do u have some videos ? i want see your playstyle

7. i looked over and over again at first page but i couldn't see sample talent picture can u put a sample picture pls or link a talent calculator like rpgworld.altervista.org which is working one. thank you.

8. Ok I rolled with it until now. But now I have to ask.

WHY do you think haste stacking is better than crit for Destro PVP?

I tested 30% crit 300 haste vs 700 haste 24% crit gear, and the first one does significantly more damage (10-20%) on a dummy with the same rotation, and more dmage in pvp (if 2 incinerates crit a player is basically twoshot plus a constant 10% damage bonus from talent); Overall bg damage is also higher with more crit.

So can you explain why every destro warlock stacks haste and keeps losing miserably to me in duels? Ty

9. May 2, 2018  
    Affliction warlock gets tunneled most in 3's, constant pressure and interrupts and is glyph of unstable affliction instead of corruption a viable glyph option? I'm asking because I've not seen many warlocks with that glyph and just don't understand why as it would provide much more pressure on whole enemy team (constant UA, corruption and CoA on all of 3 would be much easier).

10. May 2, 2018  
    I recommend glyph of howl of terror/shadowflame/quick decay for 3s as triple fear is important. other than that spam 2 dots on everyone and try to kite as much as possible. watch my stream vods if u want to see high quality gameplay.

http://www.twitch.tv/mariusowns

First ... 23456 Last