1. May 15, 2018  
    Hi! Very nice job. Which proffessions are better for lock pvp?

2. May 23, 2018  

3. June 2, 2018  
    Hey man. Really neat guide.

There are some general things concerning pvp that I wanted to ask. I really like pve, but as more knowledge I get pvp becomes more fun and interesting. I am playing Destruction Warlock, and I must say it was pretty rough to start for me especially since I was never good in pvp. I don't want to sink my time into practicing and playing every single day for endless hours to become good. But I still want to have some sort of success. For example wrathful chest and some arena achievements are reasonable goals for me. Now I don't really play only one class. I am trying multiple ones to see which one I like the best, but Destruction is my main and that's the class I could see my self playing competitively. That's the reason I don't have my UI set up pretty neatly, but I have a friend that doesn't use any addons whatsoever and still plays better then me. I don't think add-ons will make me a better player because there is much I need to learn, but I still want to ask you is setting your UI in your opinion a "must" and any other advice on add-ons. So let that be the first question.

- If I would like to get boosted in arena, at this skill level (full relentless gear and never reaching above 1,8k rating) which partner would you recommend to me ?
    - Which class/spec works really good with destro when it comes to CC and really high burst ? I played with my friend who was hpala, but it makes arenas really long, and eventually we lose.
    - I like and enjoy watching pvp videos. Recently I started analyzing more of what they do instead of watching for entertainment. Anything in particular I should pay attention to in order to learn more ?
    - If there are threads about becoming better at pvp already, please post a link.
    - Any general advise that you can give me ?
    - Do you think playing both affli and destro will make me a good pvp warlock overall ? And do you think it's worth playing both, since I personally think some specs perform better at 1v1 situations ?
    - How to kill a god damn rogue ?
    - Will playing other classes in pvp contribute more in developing my skills ?
    - What are the basic things every skilled pvp player knows ? If you were to teach someone who has zero experience in pvp, what would you first make them learn, advise them on etc. ?

That's it.
    Edited: June 3, 2018

4. Hey Marius, not sure do you still play here, but if u by chance view this message, I want to ask how do you deal with prot warr, ele, random heal in 3s or SQ , i find it unbelivebly hard to play against that as a lock, cuse u have a hard time doing anything with almost constants shared reflects, groundings, sheers, and the warr tunelling u 24/7. Just want to know is it my bad for not providing needed dmg vs that comp or is it teammates not covering me properly, ty btw

5. late reply lol but spam instants on everyone, you dont need to cast to do damage as affliction warlock. and kite with shadowflame

6. May 1, 2019  
    Best guide ever! Dude, the link of addons is broken, you have another link? :D

7. May 4, 2019  
    So i dont need 6% hit? How much hit rating do i need? Other sources say you need 6%, so 3% from talents and 3% from gear. You only have like 4% total?

8. I am not sure if anyone follows this still, but messages pop up here from time to time. So question, I am learning warlock, I don't have multiglad experience like so many on Icecrown or Blackrock (definitely more than seasons altogether), but not that bad anymore, either. The main question that needs to be asked is whether the reason for having 7 spriests and 5 mages for every lock on blackrock is because the class is just weak for mainly 2s, or those people are lazy to learn the annoying parts like pet management?

I prefer playing affliction over destruction for I think there is more depth to the class, but I play both. I feel like its much harder to gain rating compared to one of those more straightforward caster comps like mage/spriest/rogue in whatever order, although I do know lock isn't that bad either and can beat any of those combinations with whichever partner. But there are some issues - compared to spriest, who has 2 easy ways to regen mana, deals ridiculous shadow damage even in full resilience gear, has heals/shield and dispersion that can reset combat, we have a high, but flat damage and spammable fear to what half the classes have some form of immunity. Pet can be super annoying in a double dps match, but the same pet is the annoying part when meeting warpals, probably the hardest matchups I found with a healer - even if I do everything to keep the pet alive, a warrior having his mind set on killing the pet will eventually kill it..and so far I only won when they made mistakes, a good warpal seems super hard to beat so far. Even though I see the potential of lock, the extremely burst oriented game, especially in 2s, seem to prefer classes like mage or spriest over affliction and make it underplayed. Even if it comes to dps's like rog, mutiliate rog, they prefer to play with spriests/mages for the easier reset. I am not sure what I am missing.

9. July 3, 2019  
    yeah i still follow sometimes. if there werent any warriors in 2v2, affli warlock/rsham would be the best comp in the game. you have to understand you can't win war/pal no matter what comp you're playing if they have some iq. as destro you can win them with dlock/hpal i guess, i quit playing 2v2 7 years ago so i dont know what to tell you about that in recent times. in my opinion, war/pal shouldnt lose to a warlock comp in 2s and a warlock should never lose to a warrior in 3s if he plays a tier 1 comp.

as for classes, right now when there are 0 good mages or rogues on Warmane, warlock is definitely one of the strongest classes in the game -> best in 3s with ele shaman, best in 2s if no war/pal.

i suggest you ditch 2s as its only for ppl that enjoy dropping 1 iq per minute in a 2s arena and start qin 3s as LSP or LSD or LSPriest and if there's a miracle and a non doggy rogue or mage shows up pair with them and bang some MLS/RLS etc

10. July 6, 2019  
    Well I'll eventually move onto 3v3 as I get geared/will have reliable people playing with me, but I started to have success even as afflock in 2v2, but it strictly has to be rsham, rdudu isn't that good. If the warrior comes with a druid its managable, but beat warpals as well...those were luck I guess and lack of IQ. But rsam afflock is indeed pretty good. Just a lot of trial and error, not like waving into the middle and pressing recklessness baldestorm :)

11. Hi!
    This guide is amazing! Thank you!
    I was trying to download your addons package, However I wasn't able to download since it's no longer available.
    Is there a way to get it?

12. IF THERE IS NO WAR/PAL :DDDDD lol

13. what u think is better for 2v2 affi or des ??? and why thx

14. edited some parts, mainly the ones about the gear. play 1358+ resilience at all times now in 284 meta. good luck!

15. Is the wrist enchant of +50 Spell Power a typo, I can only find +30 Spell Power from 'Enchant Bracers - Superior Spellpower' on the database. If the +50 is correct, how do I get it?

First ... 3456 Last