1. Guildpicture with <GM>

Yesterday evening Proterean joined our guild to ask us about the spammer in the global chat.
    We cleared it quickly, that it`s nobody of us as also mentioned several times ingame and at our recruitment thread.

He announced a warning to all spammers.

And also confirmed, that he perma banned the spammer from the global chat.
    If you don`t know what spammer we mean, then I`ll add two screenshots for you in the spoiler.
    Spoiler: Show

Awesome guild pictures with the GM!

Some additional pictures with him

Good night GM!

Edited: June 24, 2015

2. Is this the same guy maybe?
    Yes I think so. He had several chars and macros.
    He did something similar with Holylightz too...

3. My god bann the ip adress of this player !!! pls GM's !!!
    Don't get intimidated by those kinds of people it's safe to say they have really sad life themselves and got nothing better to do than to spam global chat about that,leave him to it, report him and don't get mad :). Cheers.

4. To be honest, its best to just ignore him.

Its not going to give your guild a bad reputation, and the type of people who would be influenced by such stupid posts aren't the type of people you want to associate with anyways.

It does amaze me someone would take time out of their day just to spam that, I mean that is one hell of a boring life they live :/

5. Is this the same guy maybe?
    Feel free to report him, I did it myself once.

6. It does amaze me someone would take time out of their day just to spam that, I mean that is one hell of a boring life they live :/
    Actually that guy uses some software to spam this kind of stuff, thus, he got perm banned. I mean, no one would sit thier *** 24/7 and spam these macros no matter how sad their life is.
    Edited: June 26, 2015

7. July 2, 2015  
    Thanks for the awesome, 2 hours was it?, raid of Orgrimmar then the other bosses to finish off the other week!
    Edited: July 2, 2015

8. July 3, 2015  
    Thanks for the awesome, 2 hours was it?, raid of Orgrimmar then the other bosses to finish off the other week!
    Thank you also for joining us at the glorious raid. We had 2 raids there with circa 70 people. This was only possible with the help of <Devils Death Squad> and <Solstice>.

Short video between the first and 2nd Garrosh kill from our blood tank Kaiius:

Album of OG pictures from me here: http://imgur.com/a/23jho

Garrosh kill #1:

Garrosh kill #2 two hours later ;)
    Edited: September 24, 2015

9. July 4, 2015  
    That OG raid was the best of the few i joined so far. Great work guys.

10. July 6, 2015  
    Here are the 2 videos of our rated BGs played on Sunday 05.07.2015 against <FATALITY>
    Thanks for the Battlegrounds and we are always looking forward to play more.
    Realm first rated BG win after the wipe!

Rated BG #1, recorded from our flagcarrier Trebelz:

Rated BG #2, recorded from our BM hunter Pear:

Edited: September 24, 2015

11. July 8, 2015  
    Hello ! I have no alliance characters, but can you tell to barbayan, to stop being mad when I kill him in Netherstorm ? ( I'm Rone ) and stop he should stop: /rofl me when I kill him, its annoying... Thanks :)

First 12345 ... Last