1. Here are the 2 videos of our rated BGs played on Friday 10.07.2015 against <Brotherhood of the Dog>
    Thanks for the Battlegrounds and we are always looking forward to play more.

Rated BG #3, recorded from our flagcarrier Trebelz:

Rated BG #4, recorded from our flagcarrier Trebelz:

2. Counter OG Raid from the stormwind attack yesterday evening:

Later this night we started with this:

It ended up with:

and

and also a horde player joined us at the end :D

Edited: July 18, 2015

3. I'd love to join your train if you promise not to have 4 rogues and 7 Druids gank me :-)

4. I'd love to join your train if you promise not to have 4 rogues and 7 Druids gank me :-)
    Alright, I only send 3 rogues and 6 druids on you ;)

5. Alright, I only send 3 rogues and 6 druids on you ;)
    Can I be one of the druids?

6. Here some guild achys :)

First pvp guild reached lvl 25 !

Here the overview .

http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Infe...n/achievements

7. Yes of course :)
    Would you mind if I can be the lone wolfey?

No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

8. I'd love to join your train if you promise not to have 4 rogues and 7 Druids gank me :-)
    Would you mind if I can be the lone wolfey?

No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
    You may attend as hidden feral in ghostwolf form ;)

9. hi! I would like to apply. I have a 402 fully geared paladin. Im dps and heal. for the moment Im in Horde side but since the only major pvp guild is FATALITY Im considering going to Alliance. Fatality gms are very disrespectful with their guild members so I was wondering if u guys condemn this kind of behaviour. I like to play wow to have fun. I dont need to prove that Im a pro like ppl such as tdotsavage and horribull always keep boasting of.

10. Fatality gms are very disrespectful with their guild members
    Care to explain how were they disrespectful with you or other members? I'm not defending them or anything I just wanna know.

11. well maybe u arent one of the rude gms but having more than one I think that generates this kind of conflict. one of the reasons I think fatality gms are rude is that they insult their members when they are losing a bg. I was part of the guild for some time and I sensed some kind of tolerated hostility between players so thats why I left. on top of that its hard to enter the guild if they dont know you. like they are using global to inv new players and when u whisp one gm they say to you "maybe". like u need to prove ur a pro, c'mon seriously? Im geared, I like pvp,I know my class and I want to have fun with a decent premade.

12. hi! I would like to apply. I have a 402 fully geared paladin. Im dps and heal. for the moment Im in Horde side but since the only major pvp guild is FATALITY Im considering going to Alliance. Fatality gms are very disrespectful with their guild members so I was wondering if u guys condemn this kind of behaviour. I like to play wow to have fun. I dont need to prove that Im a pro like ppl such as tdotsavage and horribull always keep boasting of.
    Hey Hansiwolf.
    We aren`t disrespectful to our members, why should we and we would not allow such behaviour in our guild.
    In the defense of Horribull, he was never doing such things as far as I´ve seen tho^^
    If you are interested in joining us you can either apply on our website or whisper one of our officers ingame.
    You can also write "/who Infected" and ask for an online officer in the guild and go through the recruiting process.
    Edited: August 10, 2015

13. Hey Hansiwolf.
    In the defense of Horribull, he was never doing such things as far as I´ve seen tho^^
    I don't want to get into this since it's not a thread about our Guild, but about Infected (I'm sorry to all Infected members if I go out topic) but I'd like to thank you for defending me. If anyone else has any personal problems with me, just send me a private message so this thread won't get impure. I am, once again, sorry for the off-topic comment.

14. I don't want to get into this since it's not a thread about our Guild, but about Infected (I'm sorry to all Infected members if I go out topic) but I'd like to thank you for defending me. If anyone else has any personal problems with me, just send me a private message so this thread won't get impure. I am, once again, sorry for the off-topic comment.
    Dont worry, we like free bumps ;)

First ... 23456 ... Last