1. UPDATE: Currently we are hosting 2 PvP Events every week.
    -1v1 Event
    -Subwars Event

Additional events like OG raids, 2v2 Events, Clash of CLasses Events, FFA Events, Raid vs Raid Events and Honor Farm Events were already hosted the last months and will be hosted again, all those events are of course only visible to members at our website.

We also started raiding DS again this week and will going into DS hc soon when we geared up well enough. Since I know all the DS hc tactics it should not be too hard.

2. +1, pve hero . Seems as a cool guild'll maybe bring my druid since i'll be switching pvp xp

3. Guys, the work of Infected to get Rated BGs working was marvelous.

I think its time we get the last bit fixed as well.

Lets get Same Faction Rated BG's working!!

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/306

4. Guys, the work of Infected to get Rated BGs working was marvelous.

No disrespect to kaspi's thread but there really is no imbalance.. on horde ... There are 2 horde guilds willing to do RBG's fatality and donors and there are 2 ally guilds willing to do RBG's infected and anarchy inc ... It seems balanced to me as both factions are competitive in pvp and both ally and horde have lost RBG's so it's not like it's completely lopsided

However this may be different on other realms
    Edited: August 18, 2015

5. No disrespect to kaspi's thread but there really is no imbalance.. on horde ... There are 2 horde guilds willing to do RBG's fatality and donors and there are 2 ally guilds willing to do RBG's infected and anarchy inc ... It seems balanced to me as both factions are competitive in pvp and both ally and horde have lost RBG's so it's not like it's completely lopsided

However this may be different on other realms
    From what I've seen, Fatality and DONORS do not get along well. Would it not be nice to compete against each other in a Rated BG?

That is a big part of what WoW is all about.

Not only that, the fact remains that having same faction be disabled is not blizz-like. As a PvP player, I would like to have a blizz-like realm, as was advertised to me.

6. Guys, the work of Infected to get Rated BGs working was marvelous.
    but, but, but, but, but that is a MoP report :D
    Under our original report I also said exactly the same thing along with the BG scoreboard bug: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/r...7#comment-5035
    Tho I voted your report up and hope they fix it for MoP and Cata.

Is in MoP the scoreboard atleast working?

PS: I would like to play rated BGs every day against horde and alliance guilds if possible, but I guess that will forever stay my dream and will never happen.
    You know, replace random BGs with rated BGs.

The stare off..

Spoiler: Show
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, please not.

7. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, please not.
    Come on you were made for each other ! Even same title! ;D

8. but, but, but, but, but that is a MoP report :D
    Under our original report I also said exactly the same thing along with the BG scoreboard bug: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/r...7#comment-5035
    Tho I voted your report up and hope they fix it for MoP and Cata.

Is in MoP the scoreboard atleast working?

PS: I would like to play rated BGs every day against horde and alliance guilds if possible, but I guess that will forever stay my dream and will never happen.
    You know, replace random BGs with rated BGs.
    The scoreboard does work on MoP. The aim is to get same faction fixed on either of the realms, as that would set the precedent for the other as well (plus I'm sure they can do both at the same time).

Just make sure to get everyone to leave a comment how Neltharion also needs this feature.

I too would love to play rated BGs every day, but its hard because I play near 11pm server time, and most of the Horde PvP guilds on Frostwolf have 3 people online at that time. Not to mention I barely get to play on weekends, so removing (over) half of our opponents isn't helping the situation at all...

9. Just make sure to get everyone to leave a comment how Neltharion also needs this feature.
    I told my guildies and other guilds to do that, I hope it helped and will draw more attention to the Warmane Developers in order to get fixed soon.

10. Like before, can we also get posts on this thread. Need a mod to see it so it can be moved up the staff chain...

11. Like before, can we also get posts on this thread. Need a mod to see it so it can be moved up the staff chain...
    Just wanted to reply, but it`s closed :(

12. Some screenshots regarding our DS raid on sunday afternoon.
    We did the full run with 9/10 guildies and no wipes at all. Gurth and Rath dropped from Madness ;)

Some additional screenshots of Events / OG raid this week:
    Spoiler: Show

1v1 Event:

OG Raid:

13. Our rated battleground played against FATALITY on Friday evening.

Thanks for the battleground and we are always looking forward to play more.

Rated BG , recorded from our affliction warlock Syphalia.

First ... 34567 ... Last