1. No bump since December 4th? Wellp -
    BumpyHumpy
    ໒( • ͜ʖ • )७ Infected.molten.shivtr.com ໒( • ͜ʖ • )७ bestest site in the history of sites.. After myspace ofcourse. Plz join, we haz cookiez.

2. We won the first RBG against <FATALITY> in Battle for Guilneas with our main comp.
    Then we switched out people and lost the second (BfG again) and the third one in Twin Peaks. The fourth was a draw in Twin Peaks.
    Overall it was alot of fun, close and challenging games.

Here is the video of the 1st rated BG played that evening, recorded from our fire mage Kenny:

We`re definately doing more rated BGs soon, thx for the fun.

3. Recruitment is temporary closed until we decide to reopen it!
    Edited: February 28, 2016

4. The guild is inactive , the core of the guild is now playing on a other server. : )
    Edited: March 14, 2016

5. Wellp, Id just like to say thankzzz.
    Was in this guild over a year and it was the most fun Ive had playing an online game.
    I could write a damn book here, but screw that.
    Im just happy arguments and drama didnt end this guild (cuz we had quite a few, didn' we).
    Well, hopefully Ill play with you again someday, boys and grills, until then.. Peace out fackboiz.

With love - Kirra :D

6. It was a blessing to have you in the guild Kirra :),unforgettable moments we had with the guild.

At the end,the guild exist ~2 years on Molten/Warmane :P

Guild was founded on June/2014 Sargeras and was active untill March/2016
    Edited: March 14, 2016

7. It was a blessing to have you in the guild Kirra :)
    LIES

#msg2short

8. You just jelly cuz it wasnt a blessing to have you, nub <3

#peepee2short

9. Wellp, Id just like to say thankzzz.
    Was in this guild over a year and it was the most fun Ive had playing an online game.
    I could write a damn book here, but screw that.
    Im just happy arguments and drama didnt end this guild (cuz we had quite a few, didn' we).
    Well, hopefully Ill play with you again someday, boys and grills, until then.. Peace out fackboiz.

With love - Kirra :D
    I would like to read that book :D
    Btw, Leonnidas wanted to write a book for real, we were sitting in TS for 2hours talking about the past and what all happened with the guild, sadly he never started writing it :(
    Of course every guild has drama, it just depends on how you handle it.
    Whenever you get a laptop or PC, then let us know :P, so we can do stuff together again! :)
    #neverforget Gorinkax, Kirra

It was a blessing to have you in the guild Kirra :),unforgettable moments we had with the guild.
    At the end,the guild exist ~2 years on Molten/Warmane :P
    Guild was founded on June/2014 Sargeras and was active untill March/2016
    Yea, we had so many unbelievable moments, also alot of them in this guildthread. I am glad, that so many of us are still active at our website (daily) and we still are together in TS. Also alot of us moved on together, that is really nice! :)
    #neverforget Guild with the1st rated BG win, Guild with most high rated players in the ladders (2s and 3s), Guild with a guildpicture together with a GM, Guild with the most rated BG wins, Guild with the most events per week, Guild with alot of awesome and friendly players, Guild which hosted the biggest Orgrimmar Raid while we lasted on Neltharion/Sargeras.
    If I forgot something, then let me know it :D
    Edited: April 2, 2016

10. I would like to read that book :D
    Yeah me too, but aint nobody got time to write it ;D
    Whenever you get a laptop or PC, then let us know :P, so we can do stuff together again! :)
    You know Ill tell ya when I can play, but I doubt Ill be joining that other server..
    Wow, you forgot my mage, thanks :(

Spoiler: Show
    No, youre a Rival :33

11. I would like to read that book :D
    Btw, Leonnidas wanted to write a book for real, we were sitting in TS for 2hours talking about the past and what all happened with the guild, sadly he never started writing it :(
    Of course every guild has drama, it just depends on how you handle it.

Yea, we had so many unbelievable moments, also alot of them in this guildthread. I am glad, that so many of us are still active at our website (daily) and we still are together in TS. Also alot of us moved on together, that is really nice! :)
    #neverforget Guild with the1st rated BG win, Guild with most high rated players in the ladders (2s and 3s), Guild with a guildpicture together with a GM, Guild with the most rated BG wins, Guild with the most events per week, Guild with alot of awesome and friendly players, Guild which hosted the biggest Orgrimmar Raid while we lasted on Neltharion/Sargeras.
    If I forgot something, then let me know it :D
    You forgot me, I am R1 infected & DDS counter in BG :D

12. You forgot me, I am R1 infected & DDS counter in BG :D

13. Wow, you forgot my mage, thanks :(
    You didn't play your mage that much, did you? :D

You forgot me, I am R1 infected & DDS counter in BG :D
    ^just because it fits so well :)

14. [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Guild with most high rated players in the ladders (2s and 3s)
    /giggle kek

15. You didn't play your mage that much, did you? :D
    Wut ! Played it more than my hunter for some time :D

First ... 7891011 Last