1. i would be ashamed for those few good ppl in guild if you would lost that rated..fatality=[Echoes of Death], [Wolf Pack] and [Hells Angels] ..like who even are these guilds ?!

2. Another Horde City Raid this friday, big thanks to <Devils Death Squad> for organizing the raid and leading it together with <Infected>.
    Album of OG pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/djZ9g

Garrosh kill:

Some additional pictures:

3. Big congratz to Infected once again ;D

4. Updated the main post with some videos and formatting.

5. Hello Infected, i was a member of your guild in old sargeras, not sure if u still remember me :) ( Deev / Deevson) old characters from sargeras can be retrieved? Or all of u started again?

6. Hello Infected, i was a member of your guild in old sargeras, not sure if u still remember me :) ( Deev / Deevson) old characters from sargeras can be retrieved? Or all of u started again?
    Hey buddy, all characters got deleted so you have to start a new one.
    All of us had to redo our chars, because of the wipe.

7. ye i already started :) i will try fast gear up and msg u guys !! :)

8. Updated the main post, we are using Teamspeak 3 instead of Raidcall now.

In Tol Barad there was a raid of FATALITY members so we came to rescue our guildies.

After deafeating their raid in a close fight we went to the TB camp and stayed there for abit.

At the next day we spontaniously decided attack at the Durotar Duelling Zone in the middle of the night, which ended in massive and exhausinting pvp battle.
    Due to the fact, that there were nearly no horde at the duelling zone we moved into OG, killed all there and then moved on the Garrosh.
    In a long exhausing fight with only 13 people we were getting Garrosh down slowly, while ranged DPS were defending the doors constantly from incoming hordes.

20minutes later of defending from hordes and attacking their warchief we finally got defeated from a horde deathball pushing into the room and wiping us.

We decided to regroup and gather some more people (17 this time), so we pushed into OG and killed horde. But horde was smart and they were waiting at their Warchief with a 40m raid and defended him against our raid.

After some time of regrouping and gathering more alliance people we decided to attack OG again, because people wanted the achievement, so we killed Garrosh and all other horde leaders after that.

With the last few words I want to thank all alliance and horde members for the insane PvP fight we had, especially when we attacked Garrosh with 13m and lasted for 20minutes. That was a great world PvP day.
    Edited: November 10, 2015

9. Such a wonderfull inspiring post, wow, just to give the real facts, fatality never started the **** in tb, 3 infected players was camping the entrance to baradin hold and kept on killing and corpse camping everyone trying to go in, i asked for help and we were 3vs3, we killed the druid and shaman amd the rogue ran, so then they brough a full geared hunter, we still killed them, then they decided lets bring the whole infected to kill 3 people, and then we did the same, point is stop trying to sound noble when you have a bunch of *****s in your guild

10. then they decided lets bring the whole infected to kill 3 people, and then we did the same, point is stop trying to sound noble when you have a bunch of *****s in your guild
    What are you on about nobility?

You brought your guild, we brought ours, and in the end we camped you - nothing new on the Infected VS Fatality frontier. If anything, it's a reflection of prowess. Firstly, TB is a contested area and thus world PvP is expected to ensue. Secondly, want me to make a montage from all the footage I've got of the countless times I've been unable to even pick up TB quests, let alone complete any, due to those "skilled" multiboxers that camp the Alliance base for hours a day, from your "skilled" guild?

Let me know.

And lastly, this is a recruitment thread - and these images are meant to demonstrate the capability of the guild and the events that take place within it, for those looking for an active PvP-focussed guild. So take your trash talking elsewhere.

11. What are you on about nobility?

You brought your guild, we brought ours, and in the end we camped you - nothing new on the Infected VS Fatality frontier. If anything, it's a reflection of prowess. Firstly, TB is a contested area and thus world PvP is expected to ensue. Secondly, want me to make a montage from all the footage I've got of the countless times I've been unable to even pick up TB quests, let alone complete any, due to those "skilled" multiboxers that camp the Alliance base for hours a day, from your "skilled" guild?

Let me know.

And lastly, this is a recruitment thread - and these images are meant to demonstrate the capability of the guild and the events that take place within it, for those looking for an active PvP-focussed guild. So take your trash talking elsewhere.
    @Okushi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVgXGw_XhRQ

12. "3 infected players was camping the entrance to baradin hold and kept on killing and corpse camping everyone trying to go in, i asked for help and we were 3vs3"

"In Tol Barad there was a raid of FATALITY members so we came to rescue our guildies."

13. I don't get why people cry about a guild bringing all their guys into a zone to help out a 3v3...just bring your guys. How else can a full scale PvP war start out? You die, you get your guildies out, you ress then you fight back...and apparently, you lose then you come here and cry.

14. No i go to bh with my pve mage to raid and then get camped, i dont to tol barad quests cos its a **** place to do anything in, so do your montage till you are blue, fact of the matter is you claim to help guildies when they are the ones that are retarted, call it w/e you want then. Helping guildies then go camp horde base with ten players just for fun, so you intentionally **** up questing for all the hordes by killing them, saw a 80k hp shaman get killed 4 times by a full geared feral while trying to heartstone. So much fun pvp for everyone on the server, so pro tryhards

15. Okey, so read this slow, maybe youll understand better. Idc about what guild event ran what where, all im saying is you have guildies thats fukcing up raiding for other players, then when we even the odds they run back crying and you start this thread, claimimg that fatality's 3 man raid is camping your poor 3 helpless guildies, that have arena titles but cant 3vs3 without calling help, talk about running and crying, that about proved my point, oh and just fiy, guild recruitmemt page hasnt stopped you guys in the past so dont cry about me posting here.
    If you need me to dumb this down a bit more let me know, im sure i can drop a pic or 2 in here.

First ... 45678 ... Last