1. I don't get why people cry about a guild bringing all their guys into a zone to help out a 3v3...just bring your guys. How else can a full scale PvP war start out? You die, you get your guildies out, you ress then you fight back...and apparently, you lose then you come here and cry.

2. The last few posts are off-topic to the point of this thread, this is a RECRUITMENT thread. Keep your bickering and crying out of it. Can a Mod please delete the last 3-4 posts?

@Okushi
    You obviously have a lot of crap to talk about Infected members, but this isn't the place for it. This is a recruitment thread. I've PM'd you the guilds TS info if you wanna keep talking crap. I'm waiting for you in Channel Lounge A, tough guy. Make it quick though cause i don't have all day to waste.
    Edited: November 10, 2015 Reason: Typos

3. @Okushi

When I logged in the guildies said, that there was a raid of FATALITY in Tol Barad. I asked them how many and they said around 10-15 and there were only 3 guildies in TB, so I did a raid with 10m in hope to meet them and have a nice world PvP battle.

About camping TB, I dont know how long we did it, it was approx. 30minutes just for fun, and yes, we killed all horde ppl, also friends which I know of. Why? Because it is horde vs. alliance, no hard feelings. If I ever transfer to horde I wouldnt like my guildies to not attack me just because I am a friend. I will always kill horde, no matter if friend or not when I can.

Even a friend, which I camped /w me after that and told me to tell my guildies to stop camping him, but I told him the same as I did to you. Horde vs. Alliance and there it doesnt matter if u kill ur friend or not, if ur friend doesnt understand that and stops being a friend due to that then better get other friends.
    At first he was pissed, but then he quickly realized, that i was right. If he wants to post here he`s free to do so but I don`t want to call out names.

In that 30minutes you had enough time to create a 40m raid or whatever to crush our poor raid of 12 people, hell even 20 people could have defeated us maybe. To be honest we just waited in TB in a hope of anyone doing a raid and fighting back.

I hope you understand, we don`t mean to brag about it or whatever, this is a guild recruitment thread and so I like to bring events / action what happens to it with some screenshots.

4. The last few posts are off-topic to the point of this thread, this is a RECRUITMENT thread. Keep your bickering and crying out of it. Can a Mod please delete the last 3-4 posts?

@Okushi
    You obviously have a lot of crap to talk about Infected members, but this isn't the place for it. This is a recruitment thread. I've PM'd you the guilds TS info if you wanna keep talking crap. I'm waiting for you in Channel Lounge A, tough guy. Make it quick though cause i don't have all day to waste.
    Hey I want to talk on TS with you guys :'(

5. Hey I want to talk on TS with you guys :'(
    You're welcome to join the guild TS as a guest.. however if I give you the TS info via PM, will you actually join? Or just make excuses like Okushi as to why you can't join the TS, then claim the password doesn't work? :)

Let me know via PM's if you wanna come chat; I'll reply with the TS info.

6. You're welcome to join the guild TS as a guest.. however if I give you the TS info via PM, will you actually join? Or just make excuses like Okushi as to why you can't join the TS, then claim the password doesn't work? :)

Let me know via PM's if you wanna come chat; I'll reply with the TS info.
    I'm in lounge A :D

7. Lol, now you jacking your own guilds recruitment thread, hahaha, youre a special 1 :)

8. Look at all these free bumps!
    Thread got like 600 more views because of Fatality, thanks oy.

9. I'm in lounge A :D
    Nice talk and world PvP action yesterday, was alot of fun.

10. Nice talk and world PvP action yesterday, was alot of fun.
    Always a pleasure to fight against you

PS: Hide a little better next time you decide to ambush me in Exodar I expected it a mile away :)

11. Are you on lordaeron server? Theres "InfectED" guild.

12. Are you on lordaeron server? Theres "InfectED" guild.
    We are only on Neltharion :)

13. Why do you openly allow exploiting?

http://youtu.be/YtdAVE9qzaM

This disgusts me by how low people need to go

14. Why do you openly allow exploiting?

We don't allow any kind of exploiting. This person was instantly kicked from the guild after uploading the video. Save your ignorant assumptions to yourself. What if none of infected members even knew of this video ? "Openly allowing exploiting", great banter.

15. Why do you openly allow exploiting?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

Not member anymore.
    Unlike someone who spammed "Fatality r1 guild" for days and was very racist, and is still in Fatality :)
    Edited: December 4, 2015 Reason: Typoxqt

First ... 56789 ... Last