1. Sub Rogue low dmg?

Hey rogue peeps,

how is your dmg in sub? I reforged all into Mastery and have Tyrannical daggers, but my Ambushes only crit 20k with cds and my 5 point eviscerate deals like 7k dmg to an average geared player...

Is mastery bugged?

2. Are you geared? Do you use garrote or rupture or glyphed hemo on your target before? If u aren't good geared try Mut then with better equip you can try sub cause it's scale better

3. Are you geared? Do you use garrote or rupture or glyphed hemo on your target before? If u aren't good geared try Mut then with better equip you can try sub cause it's scale better
    hey, im almost full malovent with 3 Tyrannical pieces

and yea...I use garrote and rupture + hemo

4. hey, im almost full malovent with 3 Tyrannical pieces

and yea...I use garrote and rupture + hemo

It's strange, I'm geared like u, but i crit 30-40k with ambush, 40k-50k with eviscerate and 20-30k with backstab

Edit: I reforged in Mastery > Crit > ...

5. It's strange, I'm geared like u, but i crit 30-40k with ambush, 40k-50k with eviscerate and 20-30k with backstab

Edit: I reforged in Mastery > Crit > ...
    hey whats ur ingame name? I want to /w you if i have time :)

6. hey whats ur ingame name? I want to /w you if i have time :)
    Pugnalaculi Human rogue, server sargereas ;)

7. I am full male with 1x tyranical dagger and 2 pieces of tyranical + some honor upgraes on the male gear and my ambushes can crit to 70k on cloths, on plates tho its a different story but 20k non crit is usually what i get with trinket procs and eng gloves. Also i am full mastery. The damage is very very good idk whats the problem.

8. Sub is about burst and then if you're not bursting it is normal that you deal low dmg, but when you're bursting (From stealthing/SDance) try lining up all the damage procs and on use trinkets. Around 490 ilvl you can do 80-100k ambushes and eviscerate crits to another 490's out there.

Cheers m8

9. so mop rogues can only deal dmg every 2-3 mins?
    do burst then afk in stealth for a few mins xD

<---jk

10. Hey rogue peeps,

how is your dmg in sub? I reforged all into Mastery and have Tyrannical daggers, but my Ambushes only crit 20k with cds and my 5 point eviscerate deals like 7k dmg to an average geared player...

Is mastery bugged?
    ilvl 489 and I do 85-100k+ eviscerate crits on people on bgs
    and burst kill ppl 3-5 sec if they dont pop defensives with a one button sequence macro mash.
    I think it must be that you aren't taking advantage of Find Weakness
    Which is the key to rogue pvp dps.
    You may have 498ilvl daggers but the rest of rogue's dmg come from armor stats,
    since we have a passive skill that increases the total agility we have by 30%
    Which is exponential growth, the better gear, the better scaling.
    Also, I roll with 1 PvE trink since it works wonders. PvP power/resil is just not that good atm.

so mop rogues can only deal dmg every 2-3 mins?
    do burst then afk in stealth for a few mins xD

<---jk
    That if not on other expansions, has always been the way to play rogue..
    You try to mini-burst or fake a burst with Subterfuge and pop a trink.
    Marked for Death grants instant 5 combo points and resets if you kill the target you casted it on.
    Basically, you just have to find the right kill window while trying to chunk off opponents little by little. And the mechanism about proc trinks really support this playstyle as well, since proc trinks no longer have ICD or was it only Dancing Steel? I'm not sure about the trinks but Dancing Steel procs back to back/resets.