1. this is for the Pro players out there-.-

for starters wanna say HI .Ok let's move on tyvm to all the pro max players out there for killing low lvl players in quest area you guys rock for keeping this servers clean off all the noobs who actualy play the game and want to learn the character.Keep up the good work you guys diserve a medal yes you do.Tyvm to all the pros :D.No need to reply to this post seriuosly go away from here unless your a Pro.:cool:

2. Seriously do you know how much honor can a geared player get in no time if hes killing players in pandaria?
    Look at this logic:

Quick win in a bg - 5 min - requires premade = 170 honor = 34 honor / minute
    Quick loss in a bg - 5 min = 50 honor = 10 honor / minute
    Average BG time - 15 min = 160 honor [(win+lose)/2 + 50] = 11 honor / minute
    Queue time - solo - 3 min = 0 honor
    Queue time - premade - 5 min = 0 honor

Time spend to land a kill on undergeared player or a "Noob" in a PVP realm - 10-60 seconds rewarding 11 honor (with guild perk).

Now on average you have 3-5 min queue timer, if you can find a spot to farm undergeared people you can get alot more than 50 honor in those 3-5 min.

Also a suggestion - if you are full/half tyranical try solo zerging small groups of undergeared critters in the bg for full honor gains.

3. Seriously do you know how much honor can a geared player get in no time if hes killing players in pandaria?
    Look at this logic:

Time spend to land a kill on undergeared player or a "Noob" in a PVP realm - 10-60 seconds rewarding 11 honor (with guild perk).

Now on average you have 3-5 min queue timer, if you can find a spot to farm undergeared people you can get alot more than 50 honor in those 3-5 min.

Also a suggestion - if you are full/half tyranical try solo zerging small groups of undergeared critters in the bg for full honor gains.

Ouaou what a data base in your mind m8!! Although you re missing the point!! To kill a low level or even low geared guy is something to be ashamed of!!! NO PRO player with skills and balanced brains will ever kill a low level or a low geared enemy!! No mutter how many point this will give you. This is done from guys that mum pays to gear m up tops. Ofc skills is not soled in Marketplace and there for as they loose every battle with equal enemies, they attack the low geared guys and the worst of them attack even lower level enemies. Ofc they dont care if they are destroying the other guys game!! Seems that nobody ever teach m manners. Now if you wonder why in Moltens wow there are so many ppl doing so I can explane. This guys spend LOTS of euros or dollars to be geared up. So question is why they dont play in Blizzards original game without bags and without so many problems that privet servers have? Answer is simple. In Blizz original wow game you ONLY pay a low monthly fee and all have equal chances. So to gear up you must work for it and ofc you must have skills. So ppl goes to privet servers because they are worthless and in privet they can buy all gears and mounts etc without working at all and without having skills. Just imagine how this guys feels when in top gears are loosing most battles they give. Well they attack lower level guys. Simple as that. Now, there is another 2 main kind of ppl preferring privet servers. The poor guys that cant afford not even the low monthly fee to blizzard and ofc they are NOT donors. The last kind of people in privet servers are the romantic type. This guys loved ICC raiding or any of the other paches and this is the way to stay to their favoured pach for ever. Plz forgive my bad English, but it isnt my mothers languish...

4. for starters wanna say HI .Ok let's move on tyvm to all the pro max players out there for killing low lvl players in quest area you guys rock for keeping this servers clean off all the noobs who actualy play the game and want to learn the character.Keep up the good work you guys diserve a medal yes you do.Tyvm to all the pros :D.No need to reply to this post seriuosly go away from here unless your a Pro.:cool:
    I'll make sure to camp you more.

5. Seriously do you know how much honor can a geared player get in no time if hes killing players in pandaria?
    Look at this logic:

Only problem for your calculations is that a geared player doesnt really need honor.

6. It's not about the honor. It's about sending a message.

7. kek this orc dont speak orc??? hmm so sad. i would have farmed him.. be happy, that i can read what you hordes are saying.. for now

8. hmm, someone is really mad? ... :D
    grow up and handle it by yourself...
    when i kill low lvl's (only if i meet them while i am gathering herbs/mining or something)
    i do it just because of revenge, when i was leveling, many ppl attacke'd me also, so what?
    i can do now same to everyone else also.

and its pvp realm so it wont help cry here bout it...
    if you dont like it go to somewhere else where you can play at pve realm :)

see ya at leveling area's ^^

9. Really only small minded chumps attack a low level nekkid questing player. One shot and the player is dead. All it shows is the maxed level chump could never compete against anyone anywhere near his level or gear score. Its sad really, chumps should go play a game they can compete at by playing versus someone of their same intelligence: perhaps solitare?

Whats funny, is every time I'm leveling up a nekkid alt and one of these level 90 geared up chumps insta-kills my toon, I log in another one of my chars like level 80 barely geared and either kill the chump or he is left running. And since I've kept count, it went that way the last 29/31 times. Only proves my point, there is no place in the world of gaming for chumps.

10. Really only small minded chumps attack a low level nekkid questing player. One shot and the player is dead. All it shows is the maxed level chump could never compete against anyone anywhere near his level or gear score. Its sad really, chumps should go play a game they can compete at by playing versus someone of their same intelligence: perhaps solitare?

Whats funny, is every time I'm leveling up a nekkid alt and one of these level 90 geared up chumps insta-kills my toon, I log in another one of my chars like level 80 barely geared and either kill the chump or he is left running. And since I've kept count, it went that way the last 29/31 times. Only proves my point, there is no place in the world of gaming for chumps.
    another mad one :D
    well i can kill same level , same geared ppl anytime also. As it mentioned world pvp is part of game and you can just accept it... (Best record 6 full tyrannical players same time ;) ), maybe that as you said "left running" was like bg que pop or something else, cuz low lvls isn't important to kill, just fun... :D

11. another mad one :D
    well i can kill same level , same geared ppl anytime also. As it mentioned world pvp is part of game and you can just accept it... (Best record 6 full tyrannical players same time ;) ), maybe that as you said "left running" was like bg que pop or something else, cuz low lvls isn't important to kill, just fun... :D
    Left running meant, killed person 2-3 times, then chased him completely out of the area.

12. another mad one :D
    U didn't kill 6 full tyrannical players at the same time.
    I'd be surprised if you kill 1/6th of a player, with your attitude
    attitude.

13. U didn't kill 6 full tyrannical players at the same time.
    I'd be surprised if you kill 1/6th of a player, with your attitude
    attitude.
    Feel Free meet me ingame and ill show... Titans - Sargeras

14. Feel Free meet me ingame and ill show... Titans - Sargeras
    Ally or horde?

12 Last