1. change isle to a small zone and disable groups

yo, the isle zone is too big, too much time is spent on searching for other players, which gets boring
    also, the zone consists of too much 3v1, 3v2, or even simply situations when for example a group of 3 players 2.4+ are dominating ~1.9 groups, which also gets quickly boring

this is my opinion ofc, yet i gotta say most players i discuss this matter with tend to agree

this is why i suggest to change the zone to a small one, to make it active literally 24/7, and suggest to disable groups
    i know this kinda prevents healers to have as much fun as others, but still, as written above, most players tend to be agreeable to such changes
    another way could be to simply add this new zone and keep isle as it is at the same time, then see what happens, all that while using the poll voting npc

2. Give this guy a cookie,totally agreed.

3. I disagree, after the merge and new badge system isle became huge fun. As you said group system is required in order for healers to be playable, and its also required to have insane fun with a couple of friends.

I dont think the map is too big, i think its just perfect, if you know where to go you dont spend that much time looking for players, and on peak hours i actually feel like isle is too small.

4. We might look into adding the system we got on the cata realm.
    That system is more optimized and its FFA.

5. yo, the isle zone is too big, too much time is spent on searching for other players, which gets boring
    also, the zone consists of too much 3v1, 3v2, or even simply situations when for example a group of 3 players 2.4+ are dominating ~1.9 groups, which also gets quickly boring

this is my opinion ofc, yet i gotta say most players i discuss this matter with tend to agree

this is why i suggest to change the zone to a small one, to make it active literally 24/7, and suggest to disable groups
    i know this kinda prevents healers to have as much fun as others, but still, as written above, most players tend to be agreeable to such changes
    another way could be to simply add this new zone and keep isle as it is at the same time, then see what happens, all that while using the poll voting npc
    This way you tottaly discriminate healers, and people will stop playing it because they won't be able to play with their friends.

6. NO. No FFA. **** I am so tired of healers always getting ****ed. Why do people hate healers so much?

Sure, shrink the Isle zone. But it's not hard to get a group. Stop crying about groups.

You know what's going to happen in FFA? I'm gonna make friends and we'll agree to not kill each other while we kill you. And it will be FFA so there's no way you can stop us or defend yourself.

Be careful what you wish for.

7. I agree that FFA is kinda dumb. When many ppl meet each other in a FFA battle there is absolutly not tactic involved. Its just killing randomly and dying randomly and a matter of luck if u stay alive or die.

8. We might look into adding the system we got on the cata realm.
    That system is more optimized and its FFA.
    Ingenious. Replace a horrible system for an even worse one, and kill the little world pvp activity there is entirely. It sure takes too much energy to channel up enough competence to come up with a world pvp system that provides a dynamic and fresh experience, aswell as character progression which is almost non-existant, due almost everything by default being fed with a silver spoon.
    Lets see how much more the gameplay experience can be butchered, before even the Molten audience leaves it deserted.
    Edited: June 20, 2015 Reason: Grammar

9. Tactics...? I thought I´d try the Isle out and as far as I can tell... the fully geared groups that have a healer are just raping everyone else, there is zero point in entering if you are not apart of a group and/or lack a healer (Or a stealth class). Tried it, abandoned after 20 minutes of just running into rape-gangs repeatedly... did think it might be fun if it wasn't for the groups with healers.

10. I play on a lot of 3.3.5 serv and the Ffa or blackrock is the best to far, isle of quel danas is a perfect map.. Pls why legendary weapon npc is deleted ??? Fix that pls