View Poll Results: What gear system do you want?

Voters
604. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 season

357 59.11%
  • 2 season

247 40.89%

1. I vote for season 1
    Since it looking like people are to scared to go 2season difference if it does go with 1 season can you guys at least make the option of starting yourself with the crafted blues but for the siissys who want only 1 season get there ruthless gear.

(Sorry I have terrorable grammar)

2. Season 1 for sure. The reason I play a high rate pvp server is so I can log-on and pvp for fun.

3. If it's starter gear?
    Too a degree your right, skill > gear... unless the gear gap is too big for said expansion (a great example of this was in mop but thats not important), in wrath on old warsong you could to a degree gear up using furious. but alot of ppl playing were also in furious or really really bad, with AT hosting it and bringin the AT players over. its going to be hard too kill fully geared s11 (or lets be honest, s9 AT players) AT players when your in s9 gear doing near no dmg.

People have to keep in mind gear started to be alot more important in this expansion, playing with a s9 wep while everyone else is using s11, really hurts you. and that doesnt include the rest of the gear.

Ofc because so many molten ppl will join, it wont be too bad in arena if they all play. but as its been said alot of the bad molten ppl are more focused on keeping BG's active then keeping arenas active, so its real likely that the arena ppl will focus arena (thus making it near impossible to win more then a few matches at all per day in s9) and the rest will duel and bg, so basically as it usually was.

starting from 2 season difference is not only insane (in mop previous season gear/honor set wasnt even enough to kill ppl as some classes...unless u got the top season wep, i tested that out on 2 dif toons durin s15 on live. gear matters more past s8 then it should but blizzard wanted to make ppl farm honor gear if they didnt have the previous seasons set.) but clearly something no experienced pvper would want. Gearing isnt the fun part of WoW. Its the stuff you do once your geared. (only reason ive ever seen people want such a massive gear difference is because they like being able to faceroll ppl in BG/arenas instead of having a far more balanced and fair arena/bg setting.)

4. If you dont keep requierments for gear its RIP AT cata.

5. I really dont care which decision will be the one..
    I just wanna play on cata realm, because this Blackrock server drives me crazy...

Maybe not im the only one who prefers cata...Enough of this 0.2 sec casts, ~13 sec stunlocks and bugged spells, thank you. Now i remember why i have stopped playin on wotlk realm.

Take your time guys making the Cata server perfect, but we are really looking forward to hear some news how the works are goin on.

6. If you dont keep requierments for gear its RIP AT cata.

Does that say "At Cata" no, I didn't think so, It is time both Molten players, and At players learn that their respective PvP servers are gone, and it is time to make a new one that can appease both parties, No matter how much you like it The player base that you are merging with was not Huge on 3v3, Maybe some people want to do it, I might give it a try, not sure yet depends on who will join me. However i can guarentee you, that forcing people to be undergeared unless they do 3v3, will not make them want to do it more, it will simply make them pissed off at the server and leave, thus benefiting nobody.

I would like to see rewards or something to be given to people who can achieve high ratings, however I do not believe that it should be Cata gear.

As a more casual pvper that would possibly start doing arenas here is a list of things that should and Should not have required ratings.

Should possibly
    1. I like the idea of High end transmogs, such as tier 13 pve gear
    == My idea for this to avoid op pve == NO STATS, Purely for transmog purposes only maybe?
    2. I like the idea of the tabard rewards for rating aswell.
    3. Mounts
    4. Season 11 ELITE pvp gear

(will update if anyone has suggestions for other possible rewards to intrigue people into arenas more)

Should Not
    1. Regular Cataclysmic gear,
    -People should not be forced into fighting uphill battles against gear... just to obtain gear
    2. Low end transmogs (old old gear, or for instance ceremonial leather loincloth (worn by every belf rogue)

7. I didn't think so
    It doesn't matter what you think/don't think.

8. To me, the only option which makes sense is season 1. Reason being Former "AT cata players will have their chars restored". Restored as in some full cataclysmic players? I don't know about the rest of you but encountering a full premade guild from AT one of those "special requirement 2.2k plus guilds" My guess is they will be full cataclysmic sweeping bg's VS the vicious. Season one would at least give us that much more resilience to be able to fight back.
    I'd say this too.

9. The best way is to go with Season1, that will be easyer to start playing arenas, to dont have that much gear difference.
    But again, there are peoples who love BGs, soo to dont kill them, just set that BGs give u ConquestP, soo someone who like to gear throught Arenas, go and do it, same as peoples who pref to play BGs.

That is the best option.

10. By the way, dont we have enough community feedback already? There isnt a single post from staff about Cataclysym's future and Warsong PvP realm's launch date since the feedback subforum and this thread have been opened... There are lots of pages here and nothing has been said about what they think now after the feedback.

I understand it, its okay. If they are working on new Warsong to please both Molten and AT players, I have nothing to say and I am sure they are working on it. But we need information about it also. Closing the threads with just saying 'We are working on it, just wait.' This doesnt help neither Molten/AT nor the players...

I am starting to be tried everyday to look for an update or good news on Molten home page or Molten forum about our stepchild Cataclysym :(

11. Of course they made panda first.. Cata is always the last one..

12. open warsong

By the way, dont we have enough community feedback already? There isnt a single post from staff about Cataclysym's future and Warsong PvP realm's launch date since the feedback subforum and this thread have been opened... There are lots of pages here and nothing has been said about what they think now after the feedback.

I understand it, its okay. If they are working on new Warsong to please both Molten and AT players, I have nothing to say and I am sure they are working on it. But we need information about it also. Closing the threads with just saying 'We are working on it, just wait.' This doesnt help neither Molten/AT nor the players...

I am starting to be tried everyday to look for an update or good news on Molten home page or Molten forum about our stepchild Cataclysym :(
    yes ... :(

13. Starting from S11 and being able to get end game gear through BG's is a good idea ! Just gives the people who aren't hard core hopped up on arena adrenaline a chance as well. Still you wont see me not going for my 2.2 achieves see you all there.

P.S - for the conquest points earned for wins in BG's will that reset everyday like arenas?

14. My vote is for season 1, i'll miss you At

First ... 7891011 Last