1. Conquest cap reset?

Anyone know when conquest cap is going to reset? No one I've asked seem to know, some say it used to reset every day but recently hasn't, others said it would reset on Sunday but it still hasn't. Anyone know whats going on?

2. like every 3 hours
    What? The guys I play with have not reset their conquest cap for ages either, since like Tuesday

3. well it was like 2 cap reset per day its good to chill abit without gearing up fast :)

4. well it was like 2 cap reset per day its good to chill abit without gearing up fast :)
    So basically it used to happen daily and now they've slowed it down without announcing by how much?

5. So basically it used to happen daily and now they've slowed it down without announcing by how much?
    Yeah :( Maybe we will have some info about that soon...

6. Yeah :( Maybe we will have some info about that soon...
    Hey, from what i've seen since I posted this, it seems that conquest resets on Tuesdays, and then again on Wednesdays. At least that's how it was this week

7. To be honest, I would like to see staff reply on this thread.

8. To be honest, I would like to see staff reply on this thread.
    Indeed ... What sort of staff is this ? We have no idea about what is going on about cap reset... How can we pvp and arena in the best conditions... Its unacceptable.

9. People seriously can't figure out when it resets? Wow...

10. It resets Monday Tuesded and Wednesday end of story.

11. Seems random atm, last night it reset at 1AM server time, then again at 2AM server time.

12. I would like information on this as well, and on the weekly raid cooldown resets. It would be nice if the valor reset several hours before, preferably on a Tuesday like before, the cooldowns reset... Raid planning and coordination is crap right now.

12 Last