1. <Infusion> Alliance PvE Guild is recruiting!

Old <Infusion> is coming back. More powerfull that we were.We are compact and mature group of people that have cleared all content available on Wrath of The Lich King and also have Retail experience. Our guild consists of the older ones on Molten and we are united with one goal ,and that is to excel at everything we do.We are looking for members who share same qualities and have a similar vision as we do . Players who are content to just be complacent and not do everything they can to help raid finish things faster and easier are quickly filtered out.

We are a group that has a sense of humor. We take raiding very seriously, but in our downtime we like to have a good time. Whether that is grouping up for world pvp, rbg's, playing other games together (Dota 2, LoL, Hearthstone, Paint etc.) or simply sitting in Teamspeak and joking around. We are an open minded group, and have a very diverse roster. Players that are racist, sexist and otherwise a douchebag are not welcome here ! The average age in our roster is somewhere in mid 20's and we expect our players to act like it. Loot bi***es and drama queens are kicked out of our guild. We don't take kindly to our members forum trolling, talking s*it in chat channels or bringing otherwise bad attention to us. We act like adults, we expect you to do as well.

Should some problem arise that you can not resolve it, its better to try to talk it over with your officer then make drama or some bull***t. The raid comes first, always. What you do on your own time is your own business, but the moment you get invited into a raid with 24 other people, you are no longer on your time. You're on the raids time. It isn't your 4 hours spent raiding that evening, it is the raids collective 100 hours spent raiding that night. NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE has the right to waste that time

Old Guild Achievements from Lordaeron

Icecrown Citadel Cleared

Ruby Sanctum Cleared

Trial of the Grand Crusader Cleared

Raid Times

Sunday: ICC 25HC & RS 25HC

Monday: ICC 25N & RS 25N

Tuesday: ICC 25N & RS 25N Second Group

Wednesday: ToGC 25 & TOC 25N

Thursday: ICC 10HC & RS 10HC

Other smaller Raids are Scheduled randomly

Usual Raid Time is 18:00 Server Time but invites start 30 min before

Interested in Joining

If you think that u got what it takes to raid with the best and u feel that you meet our basic requirements apply at our website
    Please take your time and fill the application the best you can cause first impression can influence a lot
    For more information visit our site
    http://www.moltenwow-infusion.shivtr.com/

Guild Management

Easyaway
    Cutiegirl
    Kailiandra

2. Bump for the awesome threat good luck with the guild :)

3. blue on black... very hard to read

gl with the guild!

4. Thanks Talosmw!
    The blue color is becasue of Alliance. :cool:

5. Welcome back,good luck with guild.
    Best regards.

6. Good luck :)
    Just a note, your blue words are very hard to read.

7. Gooooooooooooooooooosh this is awesome!

8. Atleast fix the looks if your using my creation, this blue looks bad

9. My eyes bleed while reading that blue color.

10. Thanks to everyone for support. :D:D

Wicked,this is topic of old Infusion. You was creator of it.
    I copied some things,but this is old guild from Lordaeron so i dont have to make it new totaly. :cool:

11. Thanks to everyone for support. :D:D

Wicked,this is topic of old Infusion. You was creator of it.
    I copied some things,but this is old guild from Lordaeron so i dont have to make it new totaly. :cool:
    Im not saying to remove it or anything similar to it , but just change the look of it a bit , the blue font is not that good with the current theme on forum that is used, on v2 its better

12. You people just don't get the BELGRADE look. Besides, blue and black is what you think it is. It's prolly white and gold when you look at it from a different angle ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12 Last