1. I know that you dont like suggestions, but yours macros are so bad.

#showtooltip Rapid Fire
    /cast !Aspect of the Cheetah

#showtooltip Disengage
    /stopcasting
    /stopcasting
    /use !Aspect of the Hawk
    /cast Kill Command

#showtooltip Disengage
    /stopcasting
    /stopcasting
    /use [target=focus] Concussive Shot

What the heck are this tooltips?

#showtooltip Scare Beast
    /use !Aspect of the Hawk
    /cast Scare Beast

Wut???????

Theres more but it would be a huge post. Really no problem if you want use this mess, but put it on a guide is lame.

2. I know that you dont like suggestions, but yours macros are so bad.

#showtooltip Rapid Fire
    /cast !Aspect of the Cheetah

#showtooltip Disengage
    /stopcasting
    /stopcasting
    /use !Aspect of the Hawk
    /cast Kill Command

#showtooltip Disengage
    /stopcasting
    /stopcasting
    /use [target=focus] Concussive Shot

What the heck are this tooltips?

#showtooltip Scare Beast
    /use !Aspect of the Hawk
    /cast Scare Beast

Wut???????

Theres more but it would be a huge post. Really no problem if you want use this mess, but put it on a guide is lame.
    '

Like I wrote in the guide, also this has been mentioned in replies one more time. It is just my macros, I was in hangover as I wrote this and just copy pasted them from my ingame file. So I don't get whats the hassle about the tooltip macros, just change the line of text so the tooltip icon changes. Also scare beast macro just to have Aspect of the Hawk up as much as possible. If you are looking for random world pvp or whatever BG guide this is not it, its just focused in arena, maybe I didn't point that out enough. Just thought it wouldn't be even considered to have a guide focused on BG / WPVP since such things are useless, but we had different style of thinking back in AT forums.

3. To me it did look like It was hinted that this was used for arenas in the first place;

What I meant about the macro part is that they're basic ;p
    I like macros using the best out of everything but that's just me since I do some UI programming(and programming in general..)
    Things like using the /click command(one use of this is to use the aspect of the hawk only once until you use another aspect)
    or small details like using @ instead of target=

But that shouldn't bother you, it's just that i'm "different"

4. '

Like I wrote in the guide, also this has been mentioned in replies one more time. It is just my macros, I was in hangover as I wrote this and just copy pasted them from my ingame file. So I don't get whats the hassle about the tooltip macros, just change the line of text so the tooltip icon changes. Also scare beast macro just to have Aspect of the Hawk up as much as possible. If you are looking for random world pvp or whatever BG guide this is not it, its just focused in arena, maybe I didn't point that out enough. Just thought it wouldn't be even considered to have a guide focused on BG / WPVP since such things are useless, but we had different style of thinking back in AT forums.
    Oh that AT ego.

This is a not a Arena guide. Theres not useful for arena here. Just a big list of talents, enchants, gems that you find anywhere.

And you say you dont have time to make it right. You had the time to make a guide, you dont have time to do something decent?

I think that if you want to make a guide, you should on think on the people that are reading. I bet some get confused by your macros. So i understand that you dont care for the people, you just want to get fame and feed your ego, that i see its huge.

Your macros are bad even for you bud. Your screen is full of the same icons, useless space use, they could be all hidden. 5 Bad manner icons :D

Edited: April 6, 2015

5. Oh that AT ego.

This is a not a Arena guide. Theres not useful for arena here. Just a big list of talents, enchants, gems that you find anywhere.

And you say you dont have time to make it right. You had the time to make a guide, you dont have time to do something decent?

I think that if you want to make a guide, you should on think on the people that are reading. I bet some get confused by your macros. So i understand that you dont care for the people, you just want to get fame and feed your ego, that i see its huge.

Your macros are bad even for you bud. Your screen is full of the same icons, useless space use, they could be all hidden. 5 Bad manner icons :D

There are 2 bad manner icons, oh its just painful watching you write this **** when you obviously understand nothing or very next to nothing about the whole subject. The thing is it is just a _BASIC_ guide including how to setup your hunter if you are a new player, I haven't had too much time to get more in depth of it as of yet. So about the bad manner icons, its 4times to summon an individual monkey and 2 times using bad manner to target and focus and once in petbar which makes 7 btw so you better check on your math. There is nothing useless eating my space atm, except for maybe having 2-3 mounts in my actionbars.

Neither do I understand this AT ego, it is just simple that AT was different than molten is, what I wanted to create was a guide entirely focused on arenas since there wasn't even _ANY_ 4.3.4 MM pvp guide on this forum so if you want to complain, do it. I don't really see point for me to explain simple things like this to you when you're being ******ed about it.

6. June 3, 2015  
    The guide aint even bad considering the other ones there are for hunter pvp on the server (bm needing guide..........).

7. June 4, 2015  
    Nice guide, it needs to be listed in official hunter guides list. :)

8. Apparently account on forums changed somehow, cant log in to edit the post. :O
    Edited: January 25, 2016

9. People here prefer BM with bugged hyjal pets so

10. Mostly people here are morons, BM is dog**** for any top tier arena. I think nowadays it might be beside the point because there is absolutely zero proper arena games being played in Warmane. Hence making the whole project worthless.

11. People here prefer BM with bugged hyjal pets so
    What bug would that be? I use a shale spider on my BM hunter- if you're referring to spirit beasts, the only bug I was aware of with them hurts hunters, since their heal doesn't scale with attack power and is far too weak.

12. What bug would that be? I use a shale spider on my BM hunter- if you're referring to spirit beasts, the only bug I was aware of with them hurts hunters, since their heal doesn't scale with attack power and is far too weak.
    I quit Nelth-cata like 2 years ago
    Not gonna post any bugs here (breaking ToS) but hint for u: Hyjal

Anyway @op: you are correct, people arent very serious especially for an old game like wow. Most hunters are casual/bg hero hence reflect their own experience on your guide, which is hillarious. I've played up to 2.5-2.6mmr range on MM hunter, I understand your pain man :) People bashed me when i uploaded my ss of my hunter. Like literally they QQ about me having 3 sac icons on my spell bar, or using 3 monkeys and a sporebat. When i replied i used 3 monkeys because i strictly play thug which requires only 1 buff (cat) and the sporebat is for MLS, its the matter of preference, they called me ret*rd and arena tryhard.

TLDR: don't look at their screen, look at their results :)

Oh that AT ego.

i bet your screen has like a swifty button and 100 mount slots
    stay low backpaddling boi
    Edited: January 26, 2016

13. Question: Why u use double /stopcasting in many macro? One is not enough? O.o
    One stops casting, and another stops Auto Shot. It's been a thing forever. It's not a bug.

First 123