1. Thanks for the reply Malaco. :)

2. So is this up or am I missing something ?

3. So is this up or am I missing something ?
    Yes, it works now but it's still kinda fckd up because characters which were deleted right after the merge are lost due to 30 days time limit. It's so sad and unfair.

4. Yea really dissapointed with this change...

5. Why the **** do i need 100 points to get my character restored ? is this a fkn joke ?

6. is this a fkn joke ?
    This is warmane, baby.

7. Please fix this so we can restore our chars!!

8. Why the **** do i need 100 points to get my character restored ? is this a fkn joke ?
    Because character restoration is a service with a cost? Simple as that, if you don't want to spend 100 points, don't delete your character. I don't see why you'd want delete your character.

9. What if i have deleted characters before merge? How can i restore it?

10. Because character restoration is a service with a cost? Simple as that, if you don't want to spend 100 points, don't delete your character. I don't see why you'd want delete your character.
    Because there are people who got multiple characters of the same class with high mmr teams. If these people want to play other classes, they have to be able to delete the few characters that don't have any team in order to restore the class they wish to play. I know for a fact that there are many players who delete chars all day every day in order to restore classes they want to play. Simply because not everyone owns 2 or 3 VIP accs. speaking of which, when are they available again, because i will rather own 2 accounts than pay for restore, lol

11. Because there are people who got multiple characters of the same class with high mmr teams. If these people want to play other classes, they have to be able to delete the few characters that don't have any team in order to restore the class they wish to play. I know for a fact that there are many players who delete chars all day every day in order to restore classes they want to play. Simply because not everyone owns 2 or 3 VIP accs. speaking of which, when are they available again, because i will rather own 2 accounts than pay for restore, lol
    Which isn't any blizzlike at all, you can't do the same thing on the other realms. You can, however, use 2 or more accounts, if you want to have so many characters.
    Character restoration isn't intended to be exploited like that. Hence the cost. You will have enough points for 2-3 restorations every month if you collect the points every day, yet still if you want to have more than 10 characters, then use more than one account.

12. Which isn't any blizzlike at all, you can't do the same thing on the other realms. You can, however, use 2 or more accounts, if you want to have so many characters.
    I don't need it to be blizzlike, I need it to be AT-like. Why on earth would you implement this "cost" for a sole pvp-arena server where people have instant access to full geared characters via the template NPC. Will you remove that as well, because it's not "blizzlike"?

Character restoration isn't intended to be exploited like that.
    I'm fairly certain this is the only reason this feature has been developed for. I can't think of any other reason.
    All I know is that, it has NOT been developed to make people pay for something they already own.

13. I'm fairly certain this is the only reason this feature has been developed for. I can't think of any other reason.
    All I know is that, it has NOT been developed to make people pay for something they already own.
    I'm fairly certain the restoration feature was implemented here for the same reason it was implemented on retail (where it's like 1 per month, which is less than you could do on Warmane btw), to help people who have their accounts compromised or who made a mistake or whatever the ****.

First 1234 Last