1. I don't need it to be blizzlike, I need it to be AT-like.
    There is no more AT. There is Warmane, and things aren't necessarily going to be exactly as they were back on AT.
    Also, what you "own" are the characters in your account. Deleting a character isn't putting it in a special box safe, it's saying you don't want that character anymore.

2. There is no more AT. There is Warmane, and things aren't necessarily going to be exactly as they were back on AT.
    Also, what you "own" are the characters in your account. Deleting a character isn't putting it in a special box safe, it's saying you don't want that character anymore.
    aren't characters and all that technically "owned" by the server, not the player? It's probably in the ToS but cbf reading it

3. aren't characters and all that technically "owned" by the server, not the player? It's probably in the ToS but cbf reading it
    Hence the quotes when I said "own."

4. Don't even try to argue with warmane staff, guys, it's pointless. The best thing you can do right now is leaving this server. Unless you really enjoy soloq farming, lol.

5. Soon™ Soon™ Soon™ Soon™ Soon™ Soon™ Soon™

6. Yes, pick one.
    Just keep in mind the person responsible for web tools, such as Character Restoration, isn't Malaco - it's Edifice.

7. Don't even try to argue with warmane staff, guys, it's pointless. The best thing you can do right now is leaving this server. Unless you really enjoy soloq farming, lol.
    So why are you still here?
    Well your old owner shouldn't make promises before obviously running it through his future co-workers first.

8. Deleting a character isn't putting it in a special box safe, it's saying you don't want that character anymore.
    yes - from now on this is the case, but before the merge I'd delete characters knowing I'll get them back. Now they are gone for good just cause you decide to erase characters that got deleted for more than 30 days. Pretty sure that's what annoys everyone the most.
    I mean from now on, people are just not gonna delete characters anymore so that's that, but yea. Maybe you can give us an answer to that? I've seen a lot of people wondering about what happened to all their deleted chars and none of the moderators cared to reply.

9. That's because neither Moderators nor GMs have access to that information with it being a specific case for something that worked differently for AT.
    You'd likely need Malaco to answer that, or you can try sending a PM to the community manager Hisue to ask that.

10. Can i restore character deleted on old AT before merge?
    No, you can't. You can't even restore a character which was deleted right after the merge.

11. this character restoration is a joke , you gota wait so long for this... like AT LEAST for VIP this should be free wtf, i have a lot of chars that i wanted to restore with xmogs and stuff...

12. same here want to restore some chars

13. same here want to restore some chars
    Same here, I am not taking any chances myself. I have like 3 accounts over at AT, I did not transfer over yet and I do not want to risk losing my good toons.
    I cannot speak for those I played with, but I will hold out until last minute.

I do not want to be THAT GUY, who somehow go his toons stuck in a data limbo, unable to retrieve them whatsoever.
    So in a way, I am procrastinating with moving over to Warmane with my real toons and not these weak clone versions of them.

Plus guys, arguing is pointless, you will only get burned in a way unimaginable.

14. I'd say even suggesting is pointless now. Actually it's a good time to quit wow since both AT and retail are dead.

First 1234 Last