1. I'd say even suggesting is pointless now. Actually it's a good time to quit wow since both AT and retail are dead.
    Heh, dropping that heavy truth on population is like feeding a blind* man with human flesh while saying it's seagull.
    One day he will, go to the chinese restaurant and realize what the hell happened in last few years.

*It's a logical assignment from ages ago, with few small story's.
    Edited: April 21, 2015 Reason: Because i'm always drunk.

2. May 5, 2015  
    I have a question to ask , I have read that if the character was deleted from more than 30 days is not possible to recover it , but in the list includes of character restoration appear the characters that I had lost , which means that I can recover them ? sry for bad english

3. May 7, 2015  
    I have a question to ask , I have read that if the character was deleted from more than 30 days is not possible to recover it , but in the list includes of character restoration appear the characters that I had lost , which means that I can recover them ? sry for bad english

Probably. I did see a staffer said that even if a character is deleted it is stored for an X amount of days or something like that, not sure how it is done for restoration.
    By the way, where you able to restore your toon(s), hence seeing their name listed in the dropbox?

4. Hello guys! i have a problem with my account;i have deleted 2 characters yesterday night(07.18.2016) but now i regret...The problem is,the character restoration application doesn't shows my character names.What can i do? The application doesn't works or i cant restore my characters?

5. on "select character" if you to choose an active character (it does not matter which one), then below it should appear a list of all deleted character in the last 30 days

6. my character recovery please name zoir

7. how can i undelete my char?
    https://www.warmane.com/account > Services:
    Select realm > select Points or Coins > Select "character restoration"

8. I have recover my character but when I tried to enter the game, it says that I cannot name my character as it's acctually named (the name that it used to have).
    Any help?
    Thanks

9. check on armory if someone has that name...

10. Nope, I created another character with that name and at the time I recovered the old character I delete this new one.
    So, when I tried to create a new character with that name, it works, but it doesnt work when I tried to enter with the old one.

First ... 234