1. I need a few tips about Valithria Dreamwalker.

Intro
    So,basically, our guild has been raiding ICC for a second week now, and we clear everything with ease up until Valithria Dreamwalker. Maybe you guys could tells us whats wrong because we couldnt do it even after a few hours of wiping and different raid setups. Is there something wrong with the encounter aka bugged, or does it work retail-like?
    Raid comp we used:
    Two tanks - paladins
    3 healers - paladin and druid in portals, shaman for raidhealing
    Maybe it is our gear that is low for this encounter ? Some of us still have tier 9 equipment and a few FOS/POS stuff.
    This is what consists of our failed attempts. So the encounter starts and everything is alright.
    We CC the abominations, and the priority we use is "Suppressers> Blazing Skeletons > Archmage" and around the 4-5th minute mark there are only so many mobs that our tanks start taking too much damage and too many suppresers are up on Valithria. How should our healers proceed ? Should they share the emeral portals 50/50 when they enter, or should only one of them pick them up ? Any relevant and constructive information will be GREATLY appreciated! Please refrain from posting negative feedback.
    PS: Yes I know there are plenty of guides already on the internet, but I need molten guild's tips as sometimes pservers are different from retail.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE !

EDIT: We're doing it on 10 man and normal difficulty. (Yes,we're that bad.)

2. It's a tough encounter, that's true. I can't tell you which part is different from retail since I never played there for this XP. What has worked for our guild is to solo tank non-cc'ed abos in the middle (a 5K bear can do this). Our dps focus on mobs with suppressors as top priority, and when they have some free time, they nuke abos in the center. We usually run around with 2 raid healers and another one for the boss. This boss-healer always takes all the portals, stacking as much as possible (up to 27, 30 or so).
    That's what has worked for us in 10n so far, but maybe someone with more experience could give us a class on better tactics hehe, I'm also willing to learn :)

3. [YT]0ZoAuH2mJjU[/YT]

we wipe on the first try and get it on the second in the video btw about 8min in or so. this was day 1 of the changes in her scripting and how she currently is to this day.

we do it different than some.

some guilds send paladins into her portals we dont.

4. Funky you remind me of my old GM and myself combined... good memories.

5. My guild stacks 3 Holydins together inside the portals (by this, I mean they go and get the same orbs at the same time and they all get the buff from it) and 2-3 Holy Priests outside for Guardian Spirit on the boss. It's an effective method, hasn't failed us yet. Just having a ****-ton of healers outside to nuke healer her is a decent strat too, but we lack the Holydins for that method, and we prefer not to get everyone locked to one run (as we do an alt run as well).

6. [yt]7C502DNRFrE[/yt]

2 Hpala and resto sham went in, 2 hpriest out

7. Intro
    So,basically, our guild has been raiding ICC for a second week now, and we clear everything with ease up until Valithria Dreamwalker. Maybe you guys could tells us whats wrong because we couldnt do it even after a few hours of wiping and different raid setups. Is there something wrong with the encounter aka bugged, or does it work retail-like?
    Raid comp we used:
    Two tanks - paladins
    3 healers - paladin and druid in portals, shaman for raidhealing
    Maybe it is our gear that is low for this encounter ? Some of us still have tier 9 equipment and a few FOS/POS stuff.
    This is what consists of our failed attempts. So the encounter starts and everything is alright.
    We CC the abominations, and the priority we use is "Suppressers> Blazing Skeletons > Archmage" and around the 4-5th minute mark there are only so many mobs that our tanks start taking too much damage and too many suppresers are up on Valithria. How should our healers proceed ? Should they share the emeral portals 50/50 when they enter, or should only one of them pick them up ? Any relevant and constructive information will be GREATLY appreciated! Please refrain from posting negative feedback.
    PS: Yes I know there are plenty of guides already on the internet, but I need molten guild's tips as sometimes pservers are different from retail.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE !

EDIT: We're doing it on 10 man and normal difficulty. (Yes,we're that bad.)
    Hey there,

A Holy Paladin is capable to solo-heal this without much problems. At the point where the paladin reaches his 2pT10 bonus it's a no brainer. You just save your cooldowns since you reach 20-25 stacks (3 portals, max 4!), pop Wings, Divine Illumination, Bloodlust/Heroism and the boss should be fully healed.
    Even without T10 bonus ~30 stacks + Wings should just do fine.

If your Holy Pala isn't - for whatever reason - good enough to do this, let the shaman fly with him, not the druid. Shaman is the 2nd best healer for VDW. A Druid has not much to offer here.

How many stacks do your healers have at the point you are reaching the "soft" enrage at 4-5 minutes?

Another good tactic for low-dmg groups is to kite the abominations. If you have a hunter just let him place a trap near the entrance and let the tank cycle around the trap with all the abominations on him. The trap needs to be replaced frequently.
    Using this tactic would free up one tank to go dps and help the group kill the suppressors.

Another option is to replace the druid by a Holy Priest. The Priest should have the Glyph of Guardian Spirit and keep it up on the boss every minute.

8. The reason you're having trouble is that the soft enrage is too short by several minutes and the fight rapidly becomes impossible once this point is reached. If the enrage is correctly moved back the fight should be one of the easiest ones in ICC instead of one of the most difficult.

The other advice on how to do the bugged encounter is good, though.