Old project scrapped, this guide will be updated in the following months when new footage is recorded and edited

Due to high public demand I present you a guide of the Worgen starting experience which will cover the Gilneas quest line, all of the bugs which appear there and ways to prevent them/solve them.
First of all, while questing i advise you to follow the cataclysm guide which is located on WoWWiki. Please note that because the mentioned guide is a cataclysm guide and classes got changed in mop, the class quests may not have correct objectives and quest description.

Here are a couple of video guides I have recorded and am currently in the process of making. (This is not yet complete but it will cover some of the issues players have been stuck on)

Video Guides:

Part 1: Gilneas City quests: Outbreak of the infection

Part 2: Duskhaven

Part 3: Stormglen and the Battle for Gilneas CityHas not been edited or rendered yet

Common Bugs:

If you find any new bugs or wish to read up on the current bugs, a report is located here. You can also use that Bugtracker Report to share ways to work around the bug like it has been done in the past on the old bug tracker.

• Class questsThe quest text and quest objectives do not match. I think its either that the quest text hasn't been changed from the cata one to the mop one or that it has been changed but the objective is still the cataclysm one. Just use all of your spells which are available to you at level 3
  • Save Krennan AranasThe issue with being teleported under the map comes and goes as it pleases. To make sure that it never happens, Alt + F4 as you enter the alleyway on your way back. If you don't see people having issues with this at the time when you are questing, do not do it, you might get teleported back to Merchant Square
  • Time to RegroupSame as the previous one, the issue appears at random. To completely prevent it, Alt + F4 as the cinematic starts. If you don't see people having issues with this at the time when you are questing, do not do it, you might get teleported back to Merchant Square
  • SacrificesSame as the previous one, the issue appears at random.
  • Last Chance at HumanityAt the time of writing this guide, the quest cannot be taken because the npc only show up for a second and then vanish. You will need to open an in-game ticket requesting for the quest to be taken and turned in. You might want to ask a GM to correctly phase you by adding the required phasing spells (they are listed near the end of the first video).You can also try to unstuck from the site, that will remove phasing i think so its risky
  • The Hungry EttinDismounting near the quest giver with the leashed horses next to you will give you quest credit
  • The Battle for Gilneas CityNot scripted properly. You can skip the quest by talking to Krennan Aranas , he has an option for that
  • They Have Allies, But So Do WeKilling the War Machines will be a pain as they can be knocked back into other objects or terrain. Don't spam the attack, wait for it to come back to you and then hit it again.