1. Little Shini, you never change...lol
    What have I done now? I just said how it is. And I'm not little, I am 1.87. Frend Aurenko

2. We are looking for a decent Frost/Unholy DK. Would be nice if someone applied :)

3. Healers are always welcomed :) Feel free to apply at our website regardless of your current faction, class and spec. Currently we stand quite good with almost all classes but there will always be a place for a worth ones.

4. i need premades with you guys :3

5. i need premades with you guys :3
    Apply here.Good luck!

6. nah... i'm with pokemons all the time. i just need premade with u guys if my guildies "disappear" again... lel

7. Im looking for premade rogues...it's very fun we did it before in ppp before hi-jack Me, Foddasse, Hurry, i forgot the 2 rogues with us i lead the premade we just make it for fun and we thought we could not win because the horde are premade with SM... fck we burst down there healers well no healer they cant do anything till they leave.. ahaha.. foddass and hury can confirm what i'm talking... i want to have some more decent rogues in our guild...

8. Quality over Quantity :P
    Im looking for premade rogues...
    Quantity of rogues over Quality :D

9. May 8, 2015  

10. June 6, 2015  
    Valar Morghulis is now transfering to the horde side.Everyone who wish to join us and play with good players can apply here

11. Now I hear they're transferring to ally.

12. Yes,wee are back on ally side.If someone want to join us he can apply here: http://valarmolten.shivtr.com/site_applications

13. Well, no more pvp guilds on horde, rip horde. Pvp is now pointless.

First 12