1. Classes

Hey, I want to start PVP on deathwing and I'm downloading WOTLK now.

What classes are least played and what classes are most played in PvP? Thanks.

2. Least played in arenas, I'd say: Hunters, rogues, mages, druids. Atleast in comparisons to others, like paladins, warriors, dk's, priests and such.

3. Least played class/spec : Shaman - Enhancement, Druid - Feral, DK - Frost. There are hunters in BG's but not alot in arenas.

4. Feral Druid least played?

5. Least played class/spec : Shaman - Enhancement, Druid - Feral, DK - Frost. There are hunters in BG's but not alot in arenas.
    There's a decent amount of ferals in PvP - you just don't see them. Get it? *hint hint*

6. No point listing specs that pretty much aren't viable.

Rarest class in arena is probably druid. Which is funny because Druid is the most overpowered healer on this patch.
    Lots of druids in BGs though.

7. Yeah they were the most overpowered on Retail. Please never compare this private server pvp to Wotlk Retail. :)

8. Yeah they were the most overpowered on Retail. Please never compare this private server pvp to Wotlk Retail. :)
    Still the most overpowered here, by far. Just takes more skill, and there's not much of that to go around.

9. Still the most overpowered here, by far. Just takes more skill, and there's not much of that to go around.
    After playing bis resto druid & bis disc priest - I'd say disc takes more skill than resto.

10. After playing bis resto druid & bis disc priest - I'd say disc takes more skill than resto.

No one is talking about Disc Priests, which is the worst healer on this patch by far.

11. No one is talking about Disc Priests, which is the worst healer on this patch by far.
    Shows how much you know about this patch.

12. No one is talking about Disc Priests, which is the worst healer on this patch by far.

13. No one is talking about Disc Priests, which is the worst healer on this patch by far.
    The irony is that you're a priest yourself & from the "best pvp guild on DW". /rolleyes

14. No one is talking about Disc Priests, which is the worst healer on this patch by far.
    <-------- my profile pic says it all