1. People leaving RDF

It occurs several times a day that I queue for a RDF and that certain instance pops up and everyone leaves. This happens so many times that i'm starting to get annoyed and tired of it. My question to you as a community is can we please stop this behavior?

And if not, i have 2 other ideas for the admins or mods that might help with this problem:

1. Have certain instances dropped out of RDF.
    I've noticed this behavior happens 99% every time during these instances:

-Culling of Stratholme
    -Eye of Eternity
    -Trial of Champion

2. Make it a (bannable) offense and thus present rules against this behavior.
    Possibly adding an option to report these players for wasting everyone's time.

Thank you for reading. What do you guys think?

2. Certain dungeons here are very likely to bug out, others don't reward EoF at all.. and some simply take too long.

Can't really punish people for leaving RDF when it's not really working reliably. I understand your frustration though.

3. stratholme is very long, you can clear icc before stratholme even starts, do it once normal and heroic for the achi then skip it, mount boss isn't there anyway
    toc doesn't give rdf bonus and doesn't end after you kill all bosses, so you need to relog when you finish it or you'll get deserter
    and most players don't know how to mount up in oculus so they need several alt+f4ing and end up deleting wow

4. 2. Make it a (bannable) offense and thus present rules against this behavior.
    ban people because they don't want to waste their time in long, broken and crappy dungeons? what a great idea, jk >.>

if anything CoS, Oculus and ToC should be removed from the RDF - they fuсking suck
    CoS takes over 30 min to complete, because of the long, unskippable roleplay, mobs getting stuck in textures etc.
    Oculus bugs out even if you do everything right (which people don't 99% of the time) and ToC doesn't give EoF, also it's kinda bugged

5. It occurs several times a day that I queue for a RDF and that certain instance pops up and everyone leaves. This happens so many times that i'm starting to get annoyed and tired of it. My question to you as a community is can we please stop this behavior?

And if not, i have 2 other ideas for the admins or mods that might help with this problem:

1. Have certain instances dropped out of RDF.
    I've noticed this behavior happens 99% every time during these instances:

-Culling of Stratholme
    -Eye of Eternity
    -Trial of Champion

2. Make it a (bannable) offense and thus present rules against this behavior.

Thank you for reading. What do you guys think?
    Why not just let them fix the bugs? And make it so you can't avoid deserter even if logging out. That'll teach all the leavers/loggers like this Vixen :D

6. -Culling of Stratholme
    The roleplay is a bit long, trash is a bit bugged, but the dungeeon is compleatable and it is gives EoF

- Oculus
    Drakes and last boss are a bit bugged , but this dungeon is compleatable and it gives EoF

-Trial of Champion
    toc doesn't give rdf bonus and doesn't end after you kill all bosses
    As far as i know this is fixed long ago, last boss doesn't respown now and this dungeon should give EoF

7. What the hell makes you think that the majority of those people read the forums?

Think.

8. ban people because they don't want to waste their time in long, broken and crappy dungeons? what a great idea, jk >.>

if anything CoS, Oculus and ToC should be removed from the RDF - they fuсking suck
    CoS takes over 30 min to complete, because of the long, unskippable roleplay, mobs getting stuck in textures etc.
    Oculus bugs out even if you do everything right (which people don't 99% of the time) and ToC doesn't give EoF, also it's kinda bugged
    No admins should ban people because they are exploiting the system.

You should be flagged as "deserter" if you leave an RDF, that does not happen in molten and that's why people leave without hesitating.

Try to logout inside of Battlegrounds and see how you get deserter debuff, this does not happen in RDF only if you leave the party, but if you logout you are good to go and annoy the OP :D

So either wait for a fix to RDF deserter debuff or remove the "unpopular" ones from the Q. Or make it ban-able.

9. TOC5 dont give rdf bonus, COS is long and Oculus is buged like hell. Whats why people leaw rdf. But its anoying when ppl are leawing becouse whey know where is no penelity for what. So admins please fix the dungeon deserter debuff so what all leawers wil get it. TOC5 must be fixed so it gives rdf reward. And in my opininon Oculus must be removed from dungeon list, couse its buged and no one are doing it.

10. fix deserter buff = vote kick and then leave

Sure there will be people that don't want to do it... D P S... I'm sure they're the complaining now..
    Then you just log your alt and go play on it.

Fix dungeons > fix rdf system.

11. 1. Most players have a reasonably good excuse as to why they need to leave RDF. Maybe the queue took longer then they expected, they went somewhere, it popped up and they entered to tell you all he was too busy.

2. It may just be a coincidence that you are witnessing a 99% of the time leaves in them instances. They are long dungeons and you cannot expect everyone to be fond of them.

3. In retail wow it is not dealt with a ban as that would be stupid for someones dedication to be permanently removed just for the two minutes it takes you to find a new dps etc..

4. In retail wow players can also leave their dungeon when in combat to prevent the deserter buff. This has always been the case as you cannot expect players to be victims of a ninja pull, suffering repair damages and leaving therefore receiving a 30minute debuff. IMO everything is good as it is.

12. How ppls with 2k gs join RHC? Isnt minimum 4k and some?