1. What happen to MoP twinks?

Sargs is practically empty now from what I've heard, no 19s or the 70s, the funny thing is I haven't seen Drake the Jerk for a while now.

So MoP twinks are dead?

2. I was twinking 70s before the server got **cked up. Right now it doesnt seem like bgs are even working. I have a lvl 70 character rdy for it.

Mythirac

3. It has to be revived on Sergs, I missing Stormstout already lol.

I ran into some guy who is sort of like a twink, he had challenged me to do something, I didn't think I was capable of doing.

I'm the undead in the back, Vicissitude,was a fun fight with these guys, the only remainder of new twink nation/bmg contract killers left :L

The DK twink was a teamed effort, with me and my friend working on him like we did before, with aid from the guild and clan.

If only we had more twinks on sergs, that'd be great :)

EDIT:

Euxdus, if you see this, please keep it one name lol, new twink nation, black mask, contract killers are like a triad, lets make it one name if possible.
    If anything it probably just Black Mask Nation or something along those lines, plus some of the tough members are not twinks and can stand their own against a twink.

4. Why do u guys like MoP?

Not trying to be offending or mean just curious

5. Why do u guys like MoP?

Not trying to be offending or mean just curious
    Well for us, the triad clan I spoke of was with Neltharion since some stuff went down, I only came around on the last few days of wotlk on Neltharion, then the inactive wipe came.
    I turned my boy scout warrior into a menacing 70 Twink and I joined new twink nation and Angels of Death then something went down that my older brother and sister couldn't handle so I went inactive.

I came back to Stormstout and helped out the only new twink nation member there, and I grew with the twinks there.

6. Currently you wont see any active bracket for MoP because there is a bug that allows you to use a lvl 90 weapon right now, so a bg would be a "one shot fest". Thats why people are avoiding it right now and just leveling instead.

7. I thought the post-WotLK twinking was limited mostly to Cata, or did that change to MoP in the last year?

8. I thought the post-WotLK twinking was limited mostly to Cata, or did that change to MoP in the last year?
    It was pretty active in Stormstout before the hijack. We had lots of geared ppl and increidibly fast queues (sometimes even faster queues than 90s). The problem now after the reset is that nobody wants to play with that weapon bug and one shot everything in bgs.

9. It was pretty active in Stormstout before the hijack. We had lots of geared ppl and increidibly fast queues (sometimes even faster queues than 90s). The problem now after the reset is that nobody wants to play with that weapon bug and one shot everything in bgs.
    We know lol, some of us twinks were able to fight back, they can hit hard, but they can't take as many high powered hits.

Believe or not, there as been some that got said weps to fight off these world pvp with those weapons.
    But that alone should not stop anyone from twinking.

There is a guy we call Cerbs who purposely has those twinks, he saved our asses in thrallmar when some level 60s were attacking us with those weapons.

Cerbs is the guy in the screenshot (blood elf), he is using 60 blues swords atm and he is stationed in outland/hellfire in case any of those guys with those weps come by.