1. Level 70 twinking on Neltharion is growing rapidly!

As the title states we're doing what we can to shet some light on the 70 bracket and make it active.

This far, we have 16 people in our guild on horde already sitting level 70 waiting for more people to come. In addition to that, we have 10 people +- currently leveling up.

On alliance I know they have a guild as well with some people (not aware of the exact numbers) that is already level 70 and also more people leveling up.

On horde our guild is now called cpxHEROES (same name as our twink guild on retail EU) and it's open for everyone to join, go ahead and whisper any member from the guild for an invite.

The time that it takes to level to level 70 is minor. It takes a day or two depending on how much time you put into it.

Gearing up is/can-be "easy" depending on how many Vote Points you have. You basicly buy all of your gear from the Market Place. If you already spent them all or have none, then happy voting! All gear will come in time with the Market Place.

The 70 bracket is mainly going to be PvP oriented, since the opportunities are limited for PvE. A lot of the content is closed due to the devolopers not having it scripted yet. This goes for both dungeons and raids. Here is a list of the working/open dungeons and raids: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=244270

Why do we twink?
    There can be more than one reason people choose to twink.

1. You are tired of playing the same old thing and want something new to happen.
    2. The whole "Moltdown" thing has provided people with tons of "coins" which allow them to get full HC PvE weapons and gear, which can seem pretty demolishing for PvP at 85.
    3. You used to twink back in the days and miss it.
    4. You play on retail and realize how **** the bracket is now.
    5. You like fastphased PvP where every desicion you make can either make you win or take a turn for the worse.

Or it could be something else? Feel free to share why you would like to twink.

If you have any questions, feel free. When that's said, we hope to see you in the bracket soon!

// Linguster

2. If people are making twink threads like this, I take it the Big Man himself isn't on Neltharion anymore. Haha, well that is sort of good/bad news to me.

I do wish you well on your twinking. At least there is no more CC, BMG and NTN twinks to fool around with, they will be missed :( :)

3. The question to me isn't "why twink," it's more "why twink on Nelth?" Aren't there like 100+ players on Ragnaros raiding it up at 60 and 70? I have a hard time seeing Cata being any kind of an improvement over WotLK for 60/70 twinking.